women with experiance on Equipose?

Smithy

id love to hear first hand from any women that are or have cycled Equipose. did you experience irritability, hot temper, or aggressive and psychotic tendencies?

I use it with every cycle whether it's my mass building or cutting cycle and never had any problems with it. I personally love it but each individual is different.

I have never experienced any kind of aggression at any time when using anything, but again, that's me... everyone is different, but I will say there have been studies that prove that the use of AAS causes aggression is just a myth and basically like the placebo effect... if someone says it then it must be true and you believe it so then you act in a manner to which you were raised or told to believe.

One factor to consider is drinking alcohol. When using AAS and then you go out and get trashed and get into a fight it has to be the AAS and not the alcohol... wrong! You are not supposed to drink alcohol during any cycle, period!!! So many of AAS have so many sides and many can cause liver and kidney problems alone. Drinking on top of them just doubles your chances of having these problems. To much protein can cause your kidneys to completely shut down, just ask your doctor because I've been there. Not only that... if you're trying to get healthy and in shape you shouldn't be drinking anyway whether using AAS or not.

What kind of dosing are you using? Where can I look for more information for women's use? Is the womens forum here a good spot?

Back