Womens super fat loss cycle

Jrsnarls

50mcg T3 Per Day
80mcg Clenbuterol Per day

T3/Clebuterol Cycled 2 weeks ON, 2 Weeks OFF

what does ne one think about this for a gf.. i have a gf that wants to shed some weight...
is this a safe / resonable alternative, she has been eatn well and workn out for several months and is not losing anything noticeable...
im am concernd about her safety with using drugs, i would like to hear some feedback from ppl that know these drugs.. wheter one of these drugs will b effcitent and some other answers to this vauge question would b greatly appreciated

50mcg T3 Per Day
80mcg Clenbuterol Per day

T3/Clebuterol Cycled 2 weeks ON, 2 Weeks OFF

what does ne one think about this for a gf.. i have a gf that wants to shed some weight...
is this a safe / resonable alternative, she has been eatn well and workn out for several months and is not losing anything noticeable...
im am concernd about her safety with using drugs, i would like to hear some feedback from ppl that know these drugs.. wheter one of these drugs will b effcitent and some other answers to this vauge question would b greatly appreciated

My girl takes Clen 80mcg ED 2weeks on 2 off and seems to like it... It all comes down to diet though and just know this shit is not a wonder drug but does help with a clean diet and hard work as Im sure you know...

i'd get her diet checked in the diet forum before i put her on compounds.. the fact that she's not losing weight tells me something off the bat.. she's doing something wrong

lol its genetics, shes had this tire that she cant get rid of, and i shall check out the diet forum for her before we introduce any compounds to her body, jamyjamjr, i would much appreciate any advice u are willn to dish out :D

My girl takes Clen 80mcg ED 2weeks on 2 off and seems to like it... It all comes down to diet though and just know this shit is not a wonder drug but does help with a clean diet and hard work as Im sure you know...

how does she react to the drug, any sides or what is the feelin like.. im not to shure what the effects are like.. did she tone up or shed weight.. my gal is lookn to loose about 40 pounds but not all at once.. she would like to loose that weight within 4 months..
ur advice and comments are much appreciated !

lol its genetics, shes had this tire that she cant get rid of, and i shall check out the diet forum for her before we introduce any compounds to her body, jamyjamjr, i would much appreciate any advice u are willn to dish out :D

3J helps me battle my bad genes and slow metabolism with my diet. I love him.. :bowdown:

Shitty diet= shitty results..

When I first started cutting, I didnt change my diet and ran a similar cycle to this ( but I started at a low dose, then gradually increased both drugs) and didnt change my diet and nothing happened.
THEN I came off both drugs Jammy fixed my diet and I continually lost fat for almost 10 weeks.
Get her diet and cardio in check first, maybe add some ECA, has she ever tried that?

ill talk to jammy and get her on a stiffer diet. and we shall go to the gym more often before we start any heavy compounds. in the mean time i will do some research on ECA and see if its something she might be interested in. Diet is one of the key things we need to work on, but knowledge is something that we appreciate . thanks for ur comments

post up in the diet section bud.. thats what im here for

so i tried to keep a list of my gf's diet, but it got to b to much with mine, but the thing about her diet is she is not eatn enough times threwout the day, i make her eat breakfast, which i usualy fruit some cereal (quaker harvest crunch), and a granola bar.

Anyways, the question i was tryn to get at is, how do i cycle the t3 .. i know that u wiould use the clen at 80 mcg / day and after a couple wks it will not increase her body heat and we will need to stop for 2 wks.
and using t.3 we will have to slowy introduce 50.. start with 25 and over a few days increase to 50mcg.. but im just wondering would u stop using the t3 when u stop using the clen for 2 wks... ?????? any answers th this would b much appreciated

No, you would continue the t3. Rememebr that t3 is a hormone so if you immediate stop taking it you will have a rebound, which can slow the metabolism even more.

Also I run the clen 2 weeks on, one week off with benedryl and get good results.

I always get my thyroid checked before during and after my t3/clen cycle because Im a bit paranoid about using it.

I start the t3 @12.5 mg and the clen @40mg

so i tried to keep a list of my gf's diet, but it got to b to much with mine, but the thing about her diet is she is not eatn enough times threwout the day, i make her eat breakfast, which i usualy fruit some cereal (quaker harvest crunch), and a granola bar.

Anyways, the question i was tryn to get at is, how do i cycle the t3 .. i know that u wiould use the clen at 80 mcg / day and after a couple wks it will not increase her body heat and we will need to stop for 2 wks.
and using t.3 we will have to slowy introduce 50.. start with 25 and over a few days increase to 50mcg.. but im just wondering would u stop using the t3 when u stop using the clen for 2 wks... ?????? any answers th this would b much appreciated

I know this is gonna fall on deaf ears based on your above post, but my suggestion would be this:

1. Get her on this board. This sounds too much like "My girls fat and I'll do anything, no matter the consequences, to get her skinny". You don't need to do all this for her. She needs to learn how to change her lifestyle, not look for shortcuts so she can lose 40 pounds.

2. DO NOT USE T3. T3 IMO should be saved for competitors looking to get into single digit BF%. Not some girl looking to shape up who doesn't eat and train properly. T3 is a strong ass compound that does not discriminate. And although the thyroid is resilient, she could seriously fuck up her system and end up fatter than she is now.

3. Genetics is an excuse... not a solution. Like was said above, a shitty diet = shitty results. There are no shortcuts in this game worth taking... and if there were, they'd do more harm than good. This has to be long-term if she wants to stay in shape for life.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, and from your posts, its sounds like your gonna put her on Clen and T3 anyway, but i hope you don't, stop and listen, and realize how much damage you could end up doing becuase you're looking for a shortcut.

P.S. One more thing cause this bothers the shit outta me.

LOOSE - 3Js butthole is very LOOSE.

LOSE - You want your GF to LOSE some fat.

I don't know whats happened lately but its seems like no one can spell these two correctly anymore.

Thanks RJ, Because of you my boss is yelling at me from the other room wanting to know what im laughing about...

JR, Listen to RJ. I will tell you from experience. My Fiancee wanted to lose about 20 pounds after she had our son. She begged me for MONTHS to let her have some of my ECA. I finally cracked and she lost about 18 lbs and looked amazing again. Guess what? she didnt want to eat right, didnt know how to eat right, and wouldnt listen to what I told her to eat and now she is back up to the same weight as she was after she gave birth.

Your chick needs to get on here and learn proper nutrition so that dosnt happen to her. If she gets her diet in check and her training in check, she can lose the first 20 lbs in a few months and finish the last 20 off with some compounds when her body gets resilient to letting go of the weight. And she will be healthy. instead of trying to take a bunch of drugs and lose 40 lbs in 4 months.

I have tried both, clen I could not tolerate, my lungs felt like gobs of mucus and terrible breathing pattern. T3 was not worth the money. ITs not a miracle drug like I thought too. Basically I find these drugs are useless!! I do like the diet idea, and I was one never to believe in that but that has done me the best! Hook up with the experts here and have someone help with a good diet to lose bf/weight.

I know this is gonna fall on deaf ears based on your above post, but my suggestion would be this:

1. Get her on this board. This sounds too much like "My girls fat and I'll do anything, no matter the consequences, to get her skinny". You don't need to do all this for her. She needs to learn how to change her lifestyle, not look for shortcuts so she can lose 40 pounds.

2. DO NOT USE T3. T3 IMO should be saved for competitors looking to get into single digit BF%. Not some girl looking to shape up who doesn't eat and train properly. T3 is a strong ass compound that does not discriminate. And although the thyroid is resilient, she could seriously fuck up her system and end up fatter than she is now.

3. Genetics is an excuse... not a solution. Like was said above, a shitty diet = shitty results. There are no shortcuts in this game worth taking... and if there were, they'd do more harm than good. This has to be long-term if she wants to stay in shape for life.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, and from your posts, its sounds like your gonna put her on Clen and T3 anyway, but i hope you don't, stop and listen, and realize how much damage you could end up doing becuase you're looking for a shortcut.

P.S. One more thing cause this bothers the shit outta me.

LOOSE - 3Js butthole is very LOOSE.

LOSE - You want your GF to LOSE some fat.

I don't know whats happened lately but its seems like no one can spell these two correctly anymore.

hey jackass dont let out all my secrets!!!!

and BUMP for an amazing post... great advice

O man that was funny. made my girlfriend read these posts.. and

the reason she even came into the room was becuz i was laughn at

what RJH90210 had said. And hey that was some very good

advice, and thanks blondie for the info regarding the drugs.

i agree that she should do it for herself, and i would do anything for

her, but i wanna do whats best also. and if its makn her read these

posts and havn her realize shes gotta take the effort and not let

me take the quick way threw to please her. Dont get me wrong,

this is why i am askn these questions. i dont wanna harm her body..

and i espcially dont wanna have her any bigger. lol although its just

a tire she has goin on. lol shes not obese in any way, shes young

(23) and isnt very assertive bout what she eats.

i shall get her to try'n keep a better log, also get her on fitday.com

. it helps me with macro's big time. bumb to 3j for that advice as

well.

Like others have said the diet is a problem. Post and we'll tell you why.

Cut the T3. You can lose a tire with diet. Even adding in clen. No need for T3.

And cardio. If your wife has a tire its diet and training.....that can be lost with proper diet and training.

Back