Wondering if oral steroids work

bw71

I am banned!
Can any one let me know if the oral steroids work food like the steroids you inject like the oral steroids test 600x and the deca 200 and D_anabol I want to place a order of the oral steroids do they really work

Im 39 and im already really built i've been trying to find where I can order some xxxxxxxxxinjections but I live in the U.S and dont know to get it do you know where I can order some

your not 39 years old , no one could live that long and be this stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 39 and im already really built i've been trying to find where I can order some test propionate 100 injections but I live in the U.S and dont know to get it do you know where I can order some

READ THE FUCKING RULES FOR THE THIRD TIME. :chainsaw:

Injectable steroids, particularly those that have esters, cannot be readily used by the body because the ester chain should be cut off first by hepatic enzymes before they can be active. Another advantage of oral steroids is their shorter half-lives, which means their metabolites do not stay in the system for long. This property is what makes oral steroids the choice by most athletes who undergo anti-doping screening.

Back