Working HCG mono therapy but no libido or sex drive?!

Even the Divanil extract? I think that one might be a good one, I will be running it 4 weeks with labs before and after, starting in a week.

I agree with you, TRT would probably solve most of my problems. But the thing is that since it has potential to mess me up more if I want to get off it, I won't consider it until my situation is even worse then it is, need more then subclinical.

The reason primarily is that I travel all around the world for work, Canada, UK, Scandinavia, South East Asia - And I now live primarily in South East Asia. This makes treatment extremely difficult, planning with medications and bringing them to other countries. Getting proper blood tests in other countries etc. Just a real pain in the ass.

What I would like is a doctor who actually wants to find out what the causes are and how to fix it, not just treat symptoms. Funny enough this is about the hardest to find.

Feel free to experiment with the extract, but I wouldn't hold my breath. :)

The problem with finding a root cause is that our endocrine system is really fragile and there are so many potential causes of disrupting it from poor sleep to food allergies and even bacterial imbalances in the gut - you could spend years chasing a cause if it's subtle, to never find it.

This is what docs like to call idiopathic cause as they often have no idea, and don't want to spend a great deal of time looking beyond the common causes.

Just to follow up a bit on this.

I have successfully improved several of my test parameters and is in a better shape now then before. Maybe this can help some people with similar issues.

I switched to a more ***8220;primal***8221; diet, removing all grains and starchy carbs and emphasis on meats, eggs, nuts, fruits and veggies. I already had dairy and artificial sugars out of my diet before. I also started drinking tea 5 cups a day. Supplement iodine 50mg a day.

This has started normalising my Cholesterol now, improvements on all points since last time:

Cholesterol Total: 167 mg/dL (before: 202)
Triglyceride: 36 mg/dL (before: 54)
HDL: 44 mg/dL (before: 46)
LDL: 108 mg/dL (before: 134)

My PSA is halved now which is cool considering they usually recommend low fat for this and I have been eating lots of fats:

PSA: 0.663 ng/mL (before: 1.2)

I***8217;ve been taking notoginseng, iron protein plus from LE, Lactoferrin:

This has bumped my RBC, Ferritin, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit up and I am no longer anemic (within normal range now). I think within the end of the year I will be back in mid normal range.

I started Fadogia Agrestis supplementation and after 40 days, my total T and free T has increased. Unfortunately my SHBG has also but I think this also has to do with my increased tea intake and progesterone cream I have been taking help my low cortisol and progesterone.

I think I overdid the progesterone because my E2 is low now, doesn***8217;t show up on the normal test (this is not sensitive test). I think I screwed my E2 test up also because I took progesterone before bed day before test in morning. I also took more then usual because leak from bottle.

However I do not feel any symptoms of low E and I have felt good. I had low E from AI use before and this is not same feeling. Anyhow I will be dropping the Progesterone now.

Total T: 9.898 ng/mL (before: 6.10)
Free T: 134 pg/mL (before: 88)
SHBG: 74.5 nmol/L (before: 58.2)
E2: < 10 pg/mL (before: 25)

That***8217;s something like a 50% increase in Free T which I am quite happy about and I am now within normal range even if it could go up a bit more.

I have seen more progress in my health from all natural treatments then anything the doctor could give me. I am happy that I stopped HCG, AI and that I did not try T gels or injections.

Worth to notice is that I have been working out only once a week and not very intense training during the last two months, so this is improvements only from diet and supplements alone. Now I am off work and adding exercise 3 times weekly minimum.

Are you reconstituting the hCG yourself or is that being done at the clinic? If you're not reconstituting it yourself, I'd suggest doing so.

hCG is easily damaged/destroyed through forceful actions simply by shaking or jostling the vial which can easily be done on your way home. Also, make sure you're keeping it in the fridge or freezing individual doses.

Back