Working legs with quad pain, 2 days after first Test e pin

FuBro

Sup guys
I hope this can be answered fast, As I have to head out soon.

On Sunday I pinned my right quad for the first time with about 1ml/ 300mg of test e. It seemed to go fine, rubber stopper was sterile, site was sterile, warmed up the vial, massage, working the quad etc after. I understand it is recommended that you workout the muscle group you injected, which is what I did with body weight squats.

Fast forward two days to leg day, quad is a bit sore and stiff, but not swollen. What I want to know is, is it detrimental to work the quad a few days after the injection, with pain?

Note* I was shaking quite a bit, I imagine that harms the muscle a bit, with the needle moving around inside.

TL:DR: Gyming sore quads a couple of days after first injection, is it detrimental?

Thanks guys

Thanks for your reply, but I think you misread my question, I understand gyming the related muscle of the day of the pin is alright, in fact recommended.
What I want to know is a couple of days after you pin, when the pain and set in, is it bad?

Thanks for your reply, but I think you misread my question, I understand gyming the related muscle of the day of the pin is alright, in fact recommended.
What I want to know is a couple of days after you pin, when the pain and set in, is it bad?

I don't see how there's any difference. It's not necessarily recommended to use the body part that you pinned in the gyms he same day, if you do use it fine if not no big deal. As to the pain a few days later, what difference do you think that will make to training the body part you injected?

I'm just trying to cover all aspects bro.
My thinking is that the muscle has started to heal whatever damage could've been created, and working it could disrupt it/ make it worse

I'm just trying to cover all aspects bro.
My thinking is that the muscle has started to heal whatever damage could've been created, and working it could disrupt it/ make it worse

The damage from a pinned muscle isn't like the damage from an injury. Don't worry about it and lift on your scheduled days. The pain will get better the more you Pin.

Much appreciated bro, that does make sense.
I'm new here and tried to rep you, hope it worked.

Thanks!

The more you pin the less shaking you'll do...maybe! :) You have to ignore the pain. The only time to be concerned is if you think you have an infection. You'll know the difference. This type of pain is good, reminds you to lift hard!...lol

I remember my first pin in quad. 1ml sust 1 ml deca. I couldn't walk on it right the first week, same thing nothin wrong just sore and stiff.Always worked out legs after pin. I say by the 3rd week 5th pin my legs got use to it after that it was nothing. Also changed legs each time. Monday was right Thursday was left

If we're talking pain, and not discomfort I would skip.

If we're just talking discomfort I would probably pin higher on the leg, and continue my workouts like normal.

Back