Would this kit be a good choice for 40 ml test e?

{R}a{G}e

Professional Beer Drinker
Okay here is the directions and such that i got from the previous thread for making test e.

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

I was looking at kits that you can buy on universal kits and came across the Powder kit 100ml kit. Comes with

100ml Kit

• 1 - 100ml vials of sterile oil
• 1 - 20ml vial of dissolving solution
• 1 - 100ml sterile vial
• 2 - 50ml sterlie vials
• 1 - Sterile syringe filter
• 2 - 22g pins
• 4 - 18g pins
• 1 - 10ml syringe
• 2 - 3ml syringe
• 6 - alcohol swabs
• 1 - pair of rubber gloves

for 40 bucks.

Would this be a good kit for this conversion? Also, i know i need ba, and also sesame oil (is the sterile oil the same as sesame? or can it be used in alternative) and also, What is with the 20ml vial of dissolving solution?

I'm very new to this and just doing my research, it is something i am interested in but just doing my homework!
Thanks in advance.

Many threads about this. Personally id just buy a 50ml vial, a filter, some 10cc syringes and some oil from the grocery store. Mix up the enan and 32ml of oil in a beaker or empty vial. You dont need ba, but if you understand what its for you might just use 1%. If you need a little heat to clear it, use it. When the enan is in solution filter into your 50ml vial and your done. If you want to heat sterilize we've been doing 280 for an hour as per PB's teachings.

WHat kind of oil from the store would you recommend, one better than another? WHat do they use the dissolving solution for, i'm guessing something other than what i am looking to do.

go ahead and get the kit. it will help you keep it simpe for your first experiment. after that, get the materials you need seperately at a lower cost.

Back