would u take this cycle approach for these goals?

bluewizz

stats: 198 pounds, 12% fat. 5'8 hight. 5th cycle. defenitally between meso and endo body!
goal: gain lean mass (10 solid pounds atleast would be lovely), and be at maximum 8-9 % fat at the end of the cycle.
I will only begin this cycle once im down to maximum 10% fat. also, im aiming for minor or no noticable water retention (god damn moon face from test, i hate it.

cycle i want to do:
1-12> test enanthate or sustanon 250mg per week
1-12> test propionate 50mg pd shot in bis/legs/ shoulders/triceps.
1-12> Winstrol (winny) tabs 30mg pd (a particular brand that i cant seem to get any reviews on!! more on that in next thread i post)

i will also add anti e'(s) for sure and im debating over which i should do:
30mg nolvadex per day
clomid 50mg per day with 20mg nolva

i love proviron but im not using it coz it gives me ALOT of acne post cycles. and i want to stay away from arimidex coz of its effects on cholesterol and POSSIBLE libido/fatigue problems.

diet (carbs 250-350 g pd depending on progress and goals. protein 1g per LEAN body mass. and 35-45 g per day of efa's on top of small amounts of whatever fat i eat from the foods.

only supplements: multi vits and mins eod and dorian yates pro peptide protein mixture product (love it).

any comments/suggestions would be appreciated

from what ive learned the last little while, if you take prop and enan together, you will see results very similar as if taking Sustanon (sust). IMO, id go for the Prop/enan combo and save money.

bad diet lotta bloat watch the sodium and keep the water intake high, Winstrol (winny) will help with some of the bloat. novla i wouldn'i use unless gyno appears or if the water retention is that bad id start out with 20mgs eod and go from there

I think you should do well.

I would stop the enanthate at week 10, which will result in a better transition into PCT.

Back