Would you cycle or not if you knew you'd lose all gains in between?

MJF

WWPBBD
I think this fits here.
Let's say you knew you could only stick to a clean diet for X amount of time. One example being you could only eat clean and follow your diet while on cycle and then you fall off and go to crap. So basically you would lose most of your gains in between cycles.

Or what if you're the type who hits the weights hard on cycle but then slack off either due to injury/pain from working so hard on cycle or just a lack of motivation while off cycle?

Would you still cycle if you knew you were the type that you'd lose most or all gains in between cycles?

Unless you have some benefit from a temporarily better physique - like a competition or a movie role - it's a mistake because most people tend to judge themselves based on the best form they have achieved...

Good point. I assume you're saying that they would be further depressed thinking back on how good they looked at the end of their cycle and rather than it be a motivator to get it back, they binge eat or work out less/ quit out of frustration.

Or possibly jump back on too quickly leading to a life of trt.

Good point. I assume you're saying that they would be further depressed thinking back on how good they looked at the end of their cycle and rather than it be a motivator to get it back, they binge eat or work out less/ quit out of frustration.

Or possibly jump back on too quickly leading to a life of trt.

Even if they remain motivated to regain their top form, a new benchmark has been set and it becomes the new basis for being happy about one's appearance, so there will be more time spent in dissatisfaction - I think that's just human nature.

I never stick to a clean diet but i never come off test so i think thats a yes but a no on coming off now im confused thx alot

I think this fits here.
Let's say you knew you could only stick to a clean diet for X amount of time. One example being you could only eat clean and follow your diet while on cycle and then you fall off and go to crap. So basically you would lose most of your gains in between cycles.

Or what if you're the type who hits the weights hard on cycle but then slack off either due to injury/pain from working so hard on cycle or just a lack of motivation while off cycle?

Would you still cycle if you knew you were the type that you'd lose most or all gains in between cycles?

anyone with half a brain would never even have to deal with this, lifestyle, training schedule, even friends can influence this. If its worth doing its worth doing right. makes no sense that someone would spend all that time to train & cycle, and money for it and then sit back and lose it from idleness. idle hands are the devils workshop.

Last edited:
quite frankly i would still do this stuff even if there was NO gains at all only for the fat burning properties and hardening of the muscles effect some stuff has. it's a godsend for me really, fuck stims, this is the real shit

quite frankly i would still do this stuff even if there was NO gains at all only for the fat burning properties and hardening of the muscles effect some stuff has. it's a godsend for me really, fuck stims, this is the real shit

But yet youd quit for a girl that is not "into it"

But yet youd quit for a girl that is not "into it"

i did not quit. i had a doubt about gear use specifically and evn than, i was mistaken she is in to my kind of look. stop trying to nitpick everything i do becouse you are salty as fuck. you put your "passion" above everything else, inlcuding your fucking health. i put the possibility of a long lived and healthy relationship with a woman for wich i could really consider theo ption of marirage and having kids EVEN above my dream if choosing between the two was the only option ( and is not, i can do both things fine, i know that now)

STILL even if that was the case between me and you, YOU are the lesser man here. by far.

a real man is a family man. gear and vanity in general are importanty to me,way more than you probably, but not more impotant than this.

get your priorities in life fucking fixed man.

i did not quit. i had a doubt about gear use specifically and evn than, i was mistaken she is in to my kind of look. stop trying to nitpick everything i do becouse you are salty as fuck. you put your "passion" above everything else, inlcuding your fucking health. i put the possibility of a long lived and healthy relationship with a woman for wich i could really consider theo ption of marirage and having kids EVEN above my dream if choosing between the two was the only option ( and is not, i can do both things fine, i know that now)

STILL even if that was the case between me and you, YOU are the lesser man here. by far.

a real man is a family man. gear and vanity in general are importanty to me,way more than you probably, but not more impotant than this.

get your priorities in life fucking fixed man.

I am a family man clown and i put my family 1st my passion does not orevent me from working amd providing. I take my kids out on my 3 days off always. My girl never knew shit about powerlifting and now loves it, why? Because a real woman will never expect a man with balls to change and she will adapt to you. You are too sensitive so you admit you were being over dramatic with your true love story? Lmao

I am a family man clown and i put my family 1st my passion does not orevent me from working amd providing. I take my kids out on my 3 days off always. My girl never knew shit about powerlifting and now loves it, why? Because a real woman will never expect a man with balls to change and she will adapt to you. You are too sensitive so you admit you were being over dramatic with your true love story? Lmao

maybe so, you stil have the mindset of a coplete fucking imbecille if what you say is true and you DO HAVE a family. multply what i just said for 1000 if that's the case. you not only are unheltly overweight for your height, you ALSO use gear, like everyone here PLUS you put yourself in danger on purpose by your own admittion training no matter if you get injury after injury AND a deprivation of sleep. you are REATARDED man, get this straight in to your thick skull.

my father died when i was 8, for doing way LESS shit than you, and i'm sorry for your kids AND wife becouse with that fucking carless attitute you have for your life they might very well end up like me and my mother sooner or later.

and for what? so you can be the biggest mofo in the room and maybe win another fucking medal in some competition?

go fuck yourself man, you have NOTHING to teach me, after this.

maybe so, you stil have the mindset of a coplete fucking imbecille if what you say is true and you DO HAVE a family. multply what i just said for 1000 if that's the case. you not only are unheltly overweight for your height, you ALSO use gear, like everyone here PLUS you put yourself in danger on purpose by your own admittion training no matter if you get injury after injury AND a deprivation of sleep. you are REATARDED man, get this straight in to your thick skull.

my father died when i was 8, for doing way LESS shit than you, and i'm sorry for your kids AND wife becouse with that fucking carless attitute you have for your life they might very well end up like me and my mother sooner or later.

and for what? so you can be the biggest mofo in the room and maybe win another fucking medal in some competition?

go fuck yourself man, you have NOTHING to teach me, after this.

Unhealthy? Please explain? What is your definition of healthy? I just came back frim a full check up because i have insurance because i actually have a good paying career and you live with mommy.

You see some of us have the ability to work through pain and are not sissys that stop as soon as something is uncomfortable. I am also building a name for myself and i am going to be the best in my weight and age class, the best in the world. Some of us have goals big dreams and hate meritocracy.

I as well as my fiance have big plans i am also attending college next year and we are starting a business and i will be heavily involved in the powerlifting industry. I dont do anything for nothing sensitive sheep boy lol

Unhealthy? Please explain? What is your definition of healthy? I just came back frim a full check up because i have insurance because i actually have a good paying career and you live with mommy.

You see some of us have the ability to work through pain and are not sissys that stop as soon as something is uncomfortable. I am also building a name for myself and i am going to be the best in my weight and age class, the best in the world. Some of us have goals big dreams and hate meritocracy.

I as well as my fiance have big plans i am also attending college next year and we are starting a business and i will be heavily involved in the powerlifting industry. I dont do anything for nothing sensitive sheep boy lol

you are still not done? i DON'T CARE what you do at this point. i don't have the intention of talking with you anymore. last time i reply to you.

you are still not done? i DON'T CARE what you do at this point. i don't have the intention of talking with you anymore. last time i reply to you.

Your just like the rest if the sheep you talk out your ass throw accusations and opinions but cant back shit up. Its basically a fairytale a lie, you say im unhealthy but i get more checkups than anyine here i only pay $20 to see a doc why wouldnt i be on top of my health?

Back