Wow!!!!

csyflt

trenaholic
Just found out yesterday that im going to be a dad finaly. Took my wife to the clinic and shes preg. She has to go find out when its due!!!!!!!

Congrats. Do you want to know ahead of time if it will be a boy or girl or do just want to wait until she gives birth to find out?

I want to know now. lol! She has an appointment next wednesday. I will keep you guys and gals informed.

Also i would like for someone to help me with her diet. I want to keep her and the baby healthy.

Congrats bro! Just keep her away from bon bons, and caffeine. My ex ate really healthy when she was on and she only gained 30lbs. She will know real quick what she can and can't eat once the morning sickness and all starts. Then she will start craving foods. That's when you have to be careful, LOL! My wife now craved duncan donuts and ice cream and was huge when she was prego. She said she would go to Duncan donuts and get a variety buffet!LOL!

LOL. I was not trying to get her pregnant. Thanks for all the support people! She went a couple of days throwing up and could not eat. She is eating now.

congrats bro!!! im hoping to be a dad soon too!

keep her away from caffiene and most thermogenics. if you need more help with her diet send me a pm

go celebrate! cheers!

-b

"Took my wife to the clinic and shes preg."

This single sentence says volumes and none of it good.

Back