wrestler stack?, smart or not

• Thread starter thebigDMlineman
  • Start date
T

thebigDMlineman

i hate to post for other ppl but my college friend whos a wrestlenever makes weight and wuz thinking about trying a cutting and mild anabolic cycle to get down, he wrestles 215, but is always at the high 240s a couple months before, he said some other guys fro
m another site reccomende this

week of
cycle DECA-DURABOLIN
200mg vial WINSTROL
2 mg tab PRIMOBOLAN
100mg amp CYTOMEL
2,5mcg tab
1 1 amp/week 3 tabs/day
2 1 amp/week 4 tabs/day
3 2 amps/week 5 tabs/day
4 2 amps/week 6 tabs/day
5 1 amp/week
6 1 amp/week 1 tab/day
7 2 amps/week 1 tab/day
8** 2 amps/week 1 tab/day
9 2 amps/week
10 2 amps/week
11 1 amp/week
12 1 amp/week

is this too much for him?

Sorry man. but that is one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard. Steroids affect muscle. Muscle can grow or shrink. Steroids cause muscle to grow. At what point in that dumbed down explanation do you see any use for steroids in losing weight??
Taking steroids is the stupidist thing this kid can do. He cant even get into shape for wrestling! Tell him to start exercising and dieting. I cut from 210 in the off season to 189 and sometimes 171. Besides, if he doesnt have the self control to get his weight under control, he isnt going to be much of a wrestler.

Thompson31580 said:
At what point in that dumbed down explanation do you see any use for steroids in losing weight??

Actually myself and others on the board have seen weightloss with steroids (especially Winstrol (winny), anavar and tren).

However this weightloss is nothing significant and usually only noticable if your 12%BF or less, which I doubt your friend is. Steroids will not drop any noticble fat off you unless you diet and cardio are in check. I would tell your friend to forget steroids and seriously start hitting cardio and diet really hard. It's truly the only way. In your friends situation, I don't see steroids helping at all.

Not to mention that is a HORRIBLE stack that will definitely do more damage than good...

Last edited:
BTW I wouldn't call him stupid, he's a newb asking a question. There is a lot of bullshit and rumours out there about steroids, and they come here to address those. :)

goiterjoe said:
your buddy is still in high school if he's wrestling in a 215 weight class. he's too young to be juicing.

Was just gonna say that. Should've typed 197 :)

outlawtas2 said:
Actually myself and others on the board have seen weightloss with steroids (especially Winstrol (winny), anavar and tren).

However this weightloss is nothing significant and usually only noticable if your 12%BF or less, which I doubt your friend is. Steroids will not drop any noticble fat off you unless you diet and cardio are in check. I would tell your friend to forget steroids and seriously start hitting cardio and diet really hard. It's truly the only way. In your friends situation, I don't see steroids helping at all.

Not to mention that is a HORRIBLE stack that will definitely do more damage than good...[/QUOT!

Totally agree!

Back