WTF! I just shitted OIL !

lol.

I'm guessing this is more diet or medication related if the oil really came out of your asshole. Either that or your injection technique really is the worst I've ever heard of.

omg...beware of what you stick up your ass. Possibly you were wasted any your friends played a dirty trick on the drunk kid? I don't see how injection oil went through your muscle and out your ass. maybe prostate sepage or something, i highly doubt this injection related.

Did you eat any baked lays or pringles cuz you know those chips give you anal leakage it says so right on the container.

That makes no sense.

I suppose of you are eating the worst diet of all time you could have a problem with your ass like that, but it isn't what you are shooting.

Normal,normal, normal!

When you inject you are injecting a lot of oil. Believe it or not some of it may be passed through the large intestine and shit out or even sometimes it goes through the kidneys and is pissed out. I can't believe nobody has noticed this before.
You have not wasted a shot. Most of the steroid is pulled out of the oil and sent to the liver by the blood. Everyone loses excess steroids into your urine. Hence, piss test.

depending on the matter you ate if its somewhat healthy your body will use its nuturients rather quickley and whats left is... well shit when you eat, say fish chicken pork thats when you get a solid log...salad will do the same with oatmeal i find....wraps,and similar food

Niclipse said:
All is back to normal now; however, I'm due for another poke tonight. Sceeeeeerd.

Get some 409 and spray it on your toilet paper. Really gets rid of the grease!
LOL!

You will be fine bro!

mustanged77 said:
Normal,normal, normal!

When you inject you are injecting a lot of oil. Believe it or not some of it may be passed through the large intestine and shit out or even sometimes it goes through the kidneys and is pissed out. I can't believe nobody has noticed this before.
You have not wasted a shot. Most of the steroid is pulled out of the oil and sent to the liver by the blood. Everyone loses excess steroids into your urine. Hence, piss test.

I call Bullshit. No way you inject into your glute and shit the oil out

Back