Advice on Tren Cycle before I start

Late_starter

Hi All

My history is 2 cycles one with Test500 (added EQ&Primo near end) and other with Test/NPP/Masteron. Both cycles tolerated well except I noticed Masteron and Proviron both give me acne, and EQ gives me anxiety unless I low dose it. NPP was the least sides of all. I want tren for next cycle as I have reached the max size I want I'm very satisfied. I only want to Recomp and cut for a while. NPP and Test blow me up too well and I want a dry cycle now. Currently 108kg 15% want to be 10% and below 105kg while increasing strength.

This is what I'm thinking:
-Diet will drop 500 calories off current with morning fasting.
-TestCyp 200mg/wk + HCG for baseline test & estrogen
-TrenEnth 400mg/wk (don't like unstable short esters)
-Caber 0.25 3x Week for libido
-Proviron 25mg/day for SHBG and Libido
-T3 25mg every morning because Tren lowers it. Prevent lethargy.

Cycle will be 12 weeks ended with dropping Tren, c***se on the 200mg Test.

Also taking various health supps, fish oil, lipidstabil, etc to minimise cholesterol damage.

Questions:
-what time of day is best to take T3?
-Bloodwork planning for Test, E2, prolactin, progesterone, cholesterol. Anything else?
-No AI is it OK on that low dose of Test considering also using HCG EOD?
-Which injection sites reduce chance of Tren cough?
-Should I front load some Tren? Or build up slow?
-How sweaty will Tren make me during the day? Or is it only night sweats?
-If I got acne from Mast, but none from test or NPP, will Tren cause acne?

Thanks

Hi All

Questions:
-Bloodwork planning for Test, E2, prolactin, progesterone, cholesterol. Anything else?

Sounds like an interesting plan. Some folks will tell you 3rd cycle is too soon for tren, but if you are hell bent on it then your plan seems ok. 400 mg/wk is a hefty dose, so be prepared to back off or bail if needed..

I would want to know how much AI I needed at 200 test, and would take it. Things can get pretty nasty with tren if you let your E2 run away.

Bloodwork why progesterone? What would you do with the information? Test E2 and prolactin yes, along with lipids and standard RBC hematocrit, kidneys & liver.

I'd let the tren build up vs front loading it, so you can experience what different levels feel like. Enanthate takes about six weeks to peak, but you'll feel it in four & five. You could kick off with an oral, but again for 3rd cycle that's getting a bit too complicated.

T3 I have no idea, though you might want to read some of the board posts. There is a threshold below which you aren't even replacing natural production, so you don't want to dose too low

No way to know how sweaty tren will make you, workouts and sex can get pretty drippy.

How do you know mast gave you acne? That is one compound that would really compliment your goals and choice of test & tren, and by some accounts makes a tren cycle smoother with less sides.

Thanks, yeah 3rd cycle but the profile of Tren gives me exactly what I need which is serious cut/Recomp. If the sides are too much ill drop it and cut on low dose test instead.

Will definitely try low dose AI maybe 0.25 adex 2x or 3x week and check bloodwork.

Progesterone bloods will skip if don't need them. I guess tren can act on the receptor but not actually raise progesterone itself..

Point taken on 400 being high dose, I was just thinking a minute ago that's 200mg per shot of a bloody strong compound. I might split it up to 100mg EOD for smoother levels which would make it 350mg. TrenE has a heavier ester than Ace and the smooth release I'm hoping will reduce sides.

Will skip the front load and let it build up, but won't run orals though except for Proviron. Already running high risk/reward with Tren so oral would be too much and hard to judge sides.

Interesting points about Masteron reducing sides - is this because it lowers SHBG? Or does it just help sex drive while on tren?

I know Mast definitely gives acne as I've added/removed it multiple times and pimples appear on my back/Shoulders quickly. High doses of Proviron do too so I know I don't cope with DHTs too well. That's kind of why I want to run Tren because all the other non-aromatising cutting compounds are DHT which I don't like. But NPP I was fine so hoping Tren is the same.

id skip the tren since your still starting out and only on your third cycle.
There are plenty of other compounds that will get you where you want to go and with a smoother ride and way less harsh on sides and without those nasty night sweats. my girl always made me sleep in the guest bedroom when i was doing tren back in the days.

Last edited:
i agree with skipping tren.. or at least run tren a at 75mg eod so that if you experience the harsh sides itll take a week to leave the body vs 2-3 with tren e

morning is fine
free test, total test, Lh, Fsh, DHT

considering the hcg eod i would run .25-.5mg adex twice a week

not possible lol

never front load tren!
it will make you sweaty period.. day or night

i understand youve done your research and know tren and deca are both 19-nors, but they effect the body differently.. only time will tell

lets have a conversation about your diet.. i hate hearing the word fast..

so tell me your current macros/cals and what you plan on doing

Hello Late starter we would like to help you and so with this in mind maybe your could follow up with input. It would be nice to hear what you think and what your planning. ... :wavey:
Ok ...

OMM

Man, I've tried just about everything out there, and EQ is one of my favourites, but I've never heard of EQ causing anxiety. I'd look at the T3 or maybe something else, fck knows tren can play games with anyone, hence I can't take it. sides just about kill me, although it is almost what I would call a wonder drug. As long as you change shirts regularly, dont need to sleep, and dont kill anyone it works great.lol just my 2cnts. I will add that EQ has made horses and humans both get agitated easily, but not what i would call anxiety.

Last edited:
Bro, why are you going to fast? That makes no sense. Inkect sites. Well, from injecting myself everywhere pissible im safe to say there is not a place thats better than the rest. Not every pin will give you tren cough either. As for your AI you need to keep something on hand even if your not taking right away. T3 i always take 1 am 1 pm. Never had a problem over the years. You can front load tonsee how you react and want to continue using thats no issue. Just make sure your meal plans are legit and you have it all worked out ahead of time. The gear is the easy part bro.

Back