wtf tren?

I hate to say up when you all say down (because I love you all) but your shit is underdosed or whack and let me tell you why.

The half life of the acetate ester is 48-72 hours depending on who you talk to. With that in mind by your 3rd pin your plasma levels should be high.

Up your dosage by 2x and see what's up. The damage or stress you are putting on your HTPA axis should be making you see some sort of sides. At a minimum

Dark dark urin
Insomnia (slight at least)
Night sweats due to the anabolic nature of tren.

Just my thoughts but it only seams logical.

First pin of tren/prop was the 21st, I still don't feel any different at all. Body comp is looking the same, no sweats, strength, insomnia. It's from pinn so I would imagine it's fine. Any ideas whats up? 100mg eod tren ace, 50mg eod prop

Unfortunately a lot of guys blame their lack of gains on the drugs and not themselves. Not everyone responds to tren the same way. Some have sides and some don't. If you have never taken tren before, then you have no idea of the sides or what gains you will experience.

I am taking the tren right now at 1ml per day and am leaner and bigger then I have ever been. I do have massive night sweats some days, and some days I don't. If you are expecting miracles, it just doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
I agree with you pinn to an extent. If you get your gear from a trusted lab you usually don't have to worry about it.

I have made tren by the 5 gallon bucket and have taken it like that too lol. Myself as well as the majority of my friends and partners would agree there is always some sort of side. Something!!!!

If you get no gains, no sides, and nothing else odds are the gear is bunk.

By the way pinnacle's tren is good to go! You WILL get sides from it!

Okay but the positive sides should still be there lol. First time running tren. 350mg/week of tren is a solid starter.
If Tren Acetate is good you should start to feel a difference after a couple of days. At least it does like this to me. Because Acetate ester is very short ,1-2 day effect time
So according to logic , after 2-3 shots you start to develop some effects. Side effects can vary for every person but good effects should be felt in some degree.

I agree with you pinn to an extent. If you get your gear from a trusted lab you usually don't have to worry about it.

I have made tren by the 5 gallon bucket and have taken it like that too lol. Myself as well as the majority of my friends and partners would agree there is always some sort of side. Something!!!!

If you get no gains, no sides, and nothing else odds are the gear is bunk.

By the way pinnacle's tren is good to go! You WILL get sides from it!

If Tren Acetate is good you should start to feel a difference after a couple of days. At least it does like this to me. Because Acetate ester is very short ,1-2 day effect time
So according to logic , after 2-3 shots you start to develop some effects. Side effects can vary for every person but good effects should be felt in some degree.

I agree with you guys, but sometimes there are just low responders to gear. Look around the gym and you will see a lot of guys on stuff, and most of them look like poopoo.

Still not feeling anything. I am thinking about doubling my dosage of the tren to 200mg/eod. What do you guys think? And keep the test p at 50/eod. I was going to run 2 cycles ten weeks each at 350 for the tren but think I might just double down. Suggestions?

200 mg eod ? bro i must tell you, i have never gone that high, thats roughly 700 mg per week !
of course its your desicion but i would not do that if i were you.
Of course everybody is different but i have seen guys who got prepared to BB competition with 50 mg Tren A per day.
I dont think like More is Better type of strategy works with Tren...

Still not feeling anything. I am thinking about doubling my dosage of the tren to 200mg/eod. What do you guys think? And keep the test p at 50/eod. I was going to run 2 cycles ten weeks each at 350 for the tren but think I might just double down. Suggestions?

Do you get any injection sides? Cough, loss of breath, flush, bad taste in your mouth, site soreness?

Nope the ont thing I get is a big bump from the oil for a day or two. No cough nothing. Maybe I should hit some veins just to test it haha.

Lol, no shit! Ive been in your spot before. Questioning gear takes your focus off getting big. Run that shit up to 100mg a day. Still no sides then youve got your answer.

Well done 2 shots of double dose, still nothing haha. I'm going to do one more and if nothing just toss it. I am not going to bash or try to slam pin labs saying there shit is whack, but this tren is definitely bunk.

Well done 2 shots of double dose, still nothing haha. I'm going to do one more and if nothing just toss it. I am not going to bash or try to slam pin labs saying there shit is whack, but this tren is definitely bunk.
sorry for you , i dont know what to say ...

FWIW, when I first took Tren, I didn't know about all the hype, I thought it was just another 19-nor like Deca and didn't except much from it.

4 weeks in was nearly sh1tting my pants - I was exploding and every ounce of fat practically fell off my body - my abs were as ripped as shredded wheat. (This was medistar tren e.)

All this was such a surprise to me. After that I got reading about Tren and its wicked sides but at 500 per week I have never yet experienced any of the classic tren sides.

I took the oral designer version once from elite muscles and I felt that shit. Gives you madd Trenergy. My heart raced a little and that never happens to me because im an energy fein. ROFL. Couldnt get to bed till 3am.

Any update bro, i am sure many people who use Pinn Tren is curious...

200 mg eod ? bro i must tell you, i have never gone that high, thats roughly 700 mg per week !
of course its your desicion but i would not do that if i were you.
Of course everybody is different but i have seen guys who got prepared to BB competition with 50 mg Tren A per day.
I dont think like More is Better type of strategy works with Tren...

lol what if anything tren is the only drug where the more is better applies
there is huge differences in jumps of 100 mgs

Back