www.ProWristStraps.com

grafixLSUalum

I just wanna let you guys know about our new sponsor, APT's ProWristStraps. I have three pairs of straps from this guy, and I am telling you, they are the top of the line, better than Inzer. What makes them so good? Well first of all, I designed it to make it fit me. Second of all, he sent me a free pair! (Thanks Bud). I got the double ply with the extra padding sewn on, white strap with black padding, you can even have your name or whatever you want emboided into it.

These are high quality straps and I personally would recommend them to all of my bros. If anybody had a chance to go to the GNC Show of Strength a couple months ago, you might have seen Jesse Kellum break 3 world records (previously his) that night in the 198lb class. Well, Jesse trusts APT's straps, and he is a world class athlete. Ever heard of Gary Frank? Well he is another powerlifter (best in the world) who trusts APT's products.

All that I ask is that you try them out, they are pretty cheap. I think mine was $4. You will not be dissapointed with their service, I guarantee. Hell, he gives you a free set and a T-Shirt for you just sending a picture of you using his strap to him.

Happy Lifting Bros!

-grafix-

Can you take a pic of them, so I could see how they are different from my shitty Harbringer straps? :)

C-ditty

He offers cotton straps, polyproplyene straps, nylon straps, and hybrid straps (combination between cotton and polyproplyene).

here is a cotton example:

Embroided Ultimate Strap
3 letters per strap, 6 total letters per set, 5 color choices to choose from below
2"cotton webbing with a 1-1/2" cotton reinforcing webbing strap added
BASE: 2" webbing is a medium dense medium weave cotton
REINFORCING STRAP: 1-1/2" webbing is a thick dense tight weave cotton
24 " length recommended, choose from 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 inch lengths below
Lifting strap use good for light to super heavy lifting
Options-USA Flag, Padding, Lettering-choose these options below
50 total color combinations to choose from below

Citruscide said:
Can you take a pic of them, so I could see how they are different from my shitty Harbringer straps? :)

C-ditty

If you get some time, check their website by typing the URL in your browser or clicking on the banner at the top or bottom of the forum pages. The site is very detailed and includes pictures of basically all the different kinds of wrist straps they sell.

The owner is also a real top notch guy, very quick to respond to any questions, service is unparalleled.

he does have awesome service, like i mentioned before he sent me a couple free pairs of straps with the customizations i requested, and he also sent me a free mousepad, it is more hardcore than the gay IE pad i had before :)

He guys I bought a pair today from APT. It was ironic because last week someone carried off my old cheap straps so I was in the market for a new pair and saw the banner ad today. They look great and I got the double ply also with padding in black and yellow.

projection said:
He guys I bought a pair today from APT. It was ironic because last week someone carried off my old cheap straps so I was in the market for a new pair and saw the banner ad today. They look great and I got the double ply also with padding in black and yellow.

Thats great to hear, you wont be disappointed.

Back