xflipside turns to the Dark Side

Hey thanks man I plan on giving this cycle my all!
Where would you recommend I put shoulders?

I am not sure but I how you would prefer to do it but I do something like this I also need to have 2 days off at the gym as 8 have kids but Tuesday is Chest and I do burn out on triceps after at the end because your also doing triceps when you do chest Wednesday is back day at the end of back bicep burnout Thursday is off Friday Shoulders and tricep burnout Saturday legs Sunday hard arms Monday off and if you spread it out more like something like this you will be able to rest and fully work all your muscles and you can add your swimming in at end of your lifting or your cardio at end so it doesn't take away from your lift cheers hope this helps a little

Flip first off take Test only to see how it effects you. Your excited and a bit rushed! As well tell your source it's your body and to fuck off lol your not his testing dummy. (This is your hormones! Your health!) that's insane. Just absurd. Anyway good luck

Hey welcome to my log RR88!
While I do appreciate you looking out for my health (I need guys like you following this log!) I will most likely continue to run the winny for 2 reasons:
1) I have ran a couples weeks of winny before, so I have a feel for what sides I get from it so will be able to differentiate between what the winny is doing and what the test is doing (ideally)
2) My source is actually a really great friend of mine, a fellow alumni of Cal Poly (Ochem major). I am indebted to him quite a bit so I was more than happy to help repay him by testing out some of his winny. I trust him in his lab skills that the winny is legit, he just wants to be sure so he's not selling bunk product and get a bunch of pissed of buddies on roids lol.

However, if I find that things start to go downhill I will drop the winny, my buddy would understand.
Thanks for joining along tho man! I appreciate the good luck wish

I am not sure but I how you would prefer to do it but I do something like this I also need to have 2 days off at the gym as 8 have kids but Tuesday is Chest and I do burn out on triceps after at the end because your also doing triceps when you do chest Wednesday is back day at the end of back bicep burnout Thursday is off Friday Shoulders and tricep burnout Saturday legs Sunday hard arms Monday off and if you spread it out more like something like this you will be able to rest and fully work all your muscles and you can add your swimming in at end of your lifting or your cardio at end so it doesn't take away from your lift cheers hope this helps a little

So youve got this kind of split going on?
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Chest; Tricep burnout
Wednesday: Back; Bicep burnout
Thursday: Off
Friday: Shoulders; Tricep burnout
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Hard arms

This is a very well balanced routine, I like it. I will probably switch to a modified version of this when I start my recomp phase(or possibly even next week, seeing as I feel my CNS is being taxed pretty heavily on my current split), sneak in an extra leg day in there since my legs need a ton of volume to grow (it sucks). Thanks for your input!

Day 6

Macros: F/C/P/kcal 65/320/265/2925
20mg winny 9 am
10mgs winny 4 pm

Today was leg day hypertrophy, really focused on exploding up and slow controlled down with a nice pause at the bottom of the squats. Had great energy, however I took too much preworkout because I got a bad headache mid lift. Will avoid stimulant use the rest of the cycle
The intensity is still really high, endurance is great as well. I started with a light weight, knocked out 12, then worked my up weight, still getting 12. At the end I put it back to the light weight and got 15! All with 1.5 min intervals

Cals are higher because I find spiking carbs and cals up to maintenance on leg day really aids in my recovery without adding on fat

Will post my one week review tomorrow!

Week 1 Review

Day 7s Macros: F/C/P/kcal 120/50/313/2532 (25g of the carbs were fiber)

Beginning Weight:180
Current Weight: 181.6 (+1.6lbs)
Average Weekly Deficit From TDEE: -372 kcal

Strength: No noticeable increases in strength yet.

Intensity: Huge increase in intensity, rest time is down and my muscles can handle prolonged heavy loads (just not heavier loads)

Recovery: I feel like I recover in the same amount of time, but with more intense workouts. So recovery has risen to match intensity

Aesthetic Gains: Will use this to note muscle/fat loss gains and overall mirror look appeal. Fat loss is definately noticeable, however muscle gain is harder to determine because with fat loss comes that "look" that muscles are larger.

Side Effects: The weight increase makes me think bloat...also I have noticed itchy nips and appear to be developing a slight lump increase (I already had a very small lump in my right nip but now its becoming more pronounced. Also puffier nips. Perhaps raise my AI? Add nolva? advice?

Today was a rest day so had very minimal carbs.

Day 8

Alright so some friends surprise visited me today so we went out to eat so my macros will be what they were up until dinner. Ill try to put a guestimate total kcal but it will be a huge guess because we went to a buffet haha. And oh man it was awesome, my muscles were craving more energy.

Macros before: F/C/P/kcal 72/151/139/1808
Estimated Total Macros: F/C/P/kcal 92/350/275 3328

Due to this large surplus of calories today (+300 over maintenance, +800 over objective calories) I will perform hill sprints in the morning after my third test shot to try to burn off the excess sugars I consumed as well as remove the cheat meal I usually have on leg days this week.

20mg winny 8 am
10mg winny 3 pm

Decided to go with the modified split that Yodatron recommended to me, will go like this:
Monday: Super lazy rest (possibly Yoga)
Tuesday: Chest and burnout triceps (quads+calves few sets)
Wednesday: Back and burnout biceps (hams+glutes few sets). Sprints (hill or swimming, will depend)
Thursday: Yoga, maybe some pick up basketball games at the gym. Or a nice light jog and bodyweight exercises. Basically rest day but still lightly active.
Friday: Shoulders+calves
Saturday: Heavy Legs + A few high rep sets. Cycle for 30min~ (not machine)
Sunday: Heavy arms

Making today chest and tricep burn out day. Let me tell you, goddamn the pumps were big this time around haha. Noticed a slight strength gain in the beginning of my workout, but after that I was back to normal numbers but less rest time between sets. People are starting to stare ;)

Hey I noticed you said you had a headache from your pre workout drink mine had lots of caffeine so I usually low dose it or my stomach goes on a roller coaster lol

Day 9 (yesterday)
Was busy last night so am typing yesterdays log today and will do todays log later tonight.
Macros: F/C/P/kcal 74/222/223/2446

Ran hill sprints and had back day with bicep burnout. Had a great pump, no other new significant observations though. However I did bump my aromasin dosage to 25mg ed and added nolva 20mg ed a couple days ago to combat the gyno and it seems to be working....a few more days time will tell.

Nolvadex is for pct bro try upping the aromasin dose to combat gyno and if you upped the dose give it a week to get into system cheers

Day 10 (also yesterday)
Macros F/C/P/kcal 26/166/191/1662

Was on the go most of the day, was a really hectic day so could only fit in a few meals :( oh well was a rest day so Im not concerned and it will help balance out the huge surplus I had earlier this week.
Yodatron, do you not think the nolva will help block the receptors in the breast tissue while I wait for exemestane levels to rise and fight the excess estrogen? If you believe it is unnecessary I will remove it

Nolvadex wont really do that much good on you should be fine with just aromasin save nolvadex for pct bro

Day 10 (also yesterday)
Macros F/C/P/kcal 26/166/191/1662

Was on the go most of the day, was a really hectic day so could only fit in a few meals :( oh well was a rest day so Im not concerned and it will help balance out the huge surplus I had earlier this week.
Yodatron, do you not think the nolva will help block the receptors in the breast tissue while I wait for exemestane levels to rise and fight the excess estrogen? If you believe it is unnecessary I will remove it

Not trying to insult you bro but cook everything in bulk, invest in a 6-pack bag (or a similar cooler) and get up just a little bit earlier that way you can have everything prepared for the day and ready to go when it is time to eat!

Not trying to insult you bro but cook everything in bulk, invest in a 6-pack bag (or a similar cooler) and get up just a little bit earlier that way you can have everything prepared for the day and ready to go when it is time to eat!
I carry 4 meals with me to work everyday lol huge gym bag

Not an insult at all!
This is actually what I just got done doing today haha, cooked a lot in bulk
will post up days 11+12 combined in a few hours

Day 11 Macros : F/C/P/kcal 64/250/201/2382
Shoulders+traps with triceps burnout. Had good energy, wasnt my best day however. Odd thing to note was I did BB lateral raises mid-workout and then did them at the end of my workout and actually felt way stronger later in the workout. Thought this was odd

Day 12 Macros: 89/270/288/3033
Leg day so boosted cals to maintenance. Should have ate less fat and more carbs but these new breakfast bars I made are soooo good and I added a bit too much coconut oil to them. Also noticed the same sort of thing with my workout this time around in that my first few exercises were stronger than last weeks (+20lbs) but as my workout continued the sets got stronger and stronger (+50lbs on my leg press)
Let the strength gains come :D

-side note: pinned quads for the first time, may be my new favorite spot. Also, I tweaked my left glute during my life yesterday (probably should not have raised the weight 20lbs/50lbs so quickly, tendons need to adapt) so I will from now on probably only raise my lifts a max of 10~lbs a week unless its a pretty heavy exercise like leg press in which Ill do 10% increase max.

Just wondering if there is a reason for the daily macro changes?

I would highly suggest hitting your marks everyday with the same food sources so you can adjust as needed. This is going to be very hard to pinpoint what needs to be changed to make the most progress.

My macros don't vary more than 5g's here or there except for refeeds where i up my carbs. All of my meals are planned out and i know exactly what i'm going to be eating and how much for the next meal. Keep it stupid simple.

After you've ate it doesn't matter how it tasted, it's down the hatch and doing it's job.

Just wondering if there is a reason for the daily macro changes?

I would highly suggest hitting your marks everyday with the same food sources so you can adjust as needed. This is going to be very hard to pinpoint what needs to be changed to make the most progress.

My macros don't vary more than 5g's here or there except for refeeds where i up my carbs. All of my meals are planned out and i know exactly what i'm going to be eating and how much for the next meal. Keep it stupid simple.

After you've ate it doesn't matter how it tasted, it's down the hatch and doing it's job.

A lot of it is variable recently because there was a lot of food on the borderline of going bad that my GF and her mom made from her birthday so I ate that instead of what my normal meals are. Now that all that food is gone and I just went shopping my macros should remain constant.

"After you've ate it doesn't matter how it tasted, it's down the hatch and doing it's job." very wise words

They also vary because I do a modified carb cycle based on how hard I went at the gym that day..how much cardio I did...how active I was outside the gym...etc. But I should get more consistent from here on

Sounds good! Also for your PCT start it 20 days after your last shot of test e.

Your blood levels will be just over 900mg after your last shot and it will take about 19-22 days to return down to around 100mg (where you should start your pct)

Don't run your AI through PCT, just stop it the day you start pct. Your estro will come down with your declining test levels and you'll be fine on just nolva to control the increase clomid will make.

Otherwise you'll more than likely crush your e2 (but you can always see where your estrogen is right before you start pct as well!)

Back