xflipside turns to the Dark Side

Ok cool thanks for the tips bulldog!

Day 13
Macros: F/C/P/kcal 67/210/242/2411
These are my intended macros for normal workout days, except protein is supposed to be at 240
Rest days will be less carbs more fat/pro
Leg days will be more carbs, protein, and cals

I think my AI may be bunk...I am starting to develop test sides (such as mild acne starting to appear, gains rolling in, oilier face, thicker facial hair) but also developing estro sides (slight moon face, pissy during the day, libido decline, bloat)
I am taking 25mgs exemstane everyday, I suspect it is underdosed and will raise it to "37.5mgs"
I have a new AI from a more reputable souce on its way now

Arm day was great! Good overall energy and it seems like the last few reps of each exercise I find the energy to knock out even more (channeling the beast within)

Peace!

So your aromasin is no good then? Did you up the dose? And for how long?

I wouldnt say no good...but definately underdosed. I cannot say if it is fully "bunk" or not however. I started 12.5mg ED but once itchy nips started I bumped to 25mg ED. Been running this for about 1 week now and no difference, in fact seems to be more estrogen circulating now from the test starting to release from the enanthate ester.

Alrighty so Day 14
Macros: F/C/P/kcal 84/160/260/2436
Today was a rest day I dropped carbs by 50 grams, however felt still slightly taxed from the huge boost in gym intensity that came this week so I did not lower it by the typical 100grams.

Week 2 Review

Beginning Weight:180
Last Weeks Weight: 181.6 (+1.6lbs)
This Weeks Weight 178.6 (-1.4lbs from beginning, -3lbs from last week)
Average Weekly Deficit From TDEE: -452 kcal

This weight loss from the start makes sense being that I am [372x7=2604 + 452x7=3164= 5768] 5769 kcal beneath my TDEE since day 1 so that equals 1.6 lbs which is almost right on target, however I feel I have gained mass so must have lost more fat than 1.4lbs.
I think raising the AI on day 7 was a good thing because it seems that based on weight the bloat has gone down...however appearence still shows signs of bloat.

Strength: Notable strength gains coming in, especially with legs. +10lbs on squat and +50 on leg press (however I never really trained leg press that hard so maybe I didnt have an accurate base strength number)

Intensity: Still in full throttle from week 1, no increase/decrease

Recovery:Recovery has risen, even though my workouts have gotten much more intense.

Aesthetic Gains: Fat loss seems to be slowing a little...however muscle mass seems to be rising. My upper chest is definately gaining some mass as well as my shoulders and back. Legs are starting to grow, and veins are starting to show on my legs, which they never have.

Side Effects Gyno still present, its not really getting worse...but its definately not getting any better. Its weird, itll go on bouts of being really bad and then the next day it will be just slightly noticeable and then back to a raging mirror shatterer. Estro sides still present, noticing a swelling in my ankles which makes me think edema (water weight). Hopefully the new AI wont be as underdosed. Will probably get blood work done if estro sides dont go away in a couple weeks.

So far overall how are you liking it? Hows the gyno?

Im really liking it! The pumps today were incredible, especially after doing 21s on cable flyes
The gyno seems to be stagnant now...neither growing nor shrinking, my adex from a different source comes in tomorrow so will start that up.

Day 15
Macros: F/C/P/kcal 70/200/242/2398

Was 10g carbs short of my mark but had a few extra grams of fat to make up for it, was chest day so not a huge concern since it is a "smaller" muscle when compared to the back and legs.
Intensity was incredible today, also bumped my winny up to 40mgs daily. Hit some PRs on weighted dips and inc presses. Still some bloat but it seems to be going away a little bit...drank almost 2 gal of water today in hope of flushing my system and helping my body deal with the extra research chems.

Food for thought: I was considering switching to IF. Last time I did it, it worked incredibly, however I am unsure if it is the ideal route to go when in a heightened anabolic state around the clock... I am either going to IF or lower cals to 2200 for the next couple of weeks until the winny runs out then Ill be switching to a recomp.

Cheers

Im really liking it! The pumps today were incredible, especially after doing 21s on cable flyes
The gyno seems to be stagnant now...neither growing nor shrinking, my adex from a different source comes in tomorrow so will start that up.

Thats good yeah I love the pumps and I love the cable flyes fuck yeah dude good job man

Day 16
Macros: F/C/P/kcal 50/250/240/2410

Today was back day with bicep burnout. Really felt the pump today, it was insane. Will keep winny at 40mgs, may bump up to 50.
Carbs were higher today because back is a larger muscle group, but did not raise them too high (that is for leg days!)
Also did some cardio

Day 17
Macros: F/C/P/kcal 136/50/250/2424

Was going to do 0 carbs but ended up doing weighted hill sprints and a weighted jog (15lbs to my weight vest)
So I added 50 carbs to help replenish glycogen stores lost

Update: Got blood work done today! Will also take blood work at week 8 and 2 weeks after PCT. I got the bloodwork done for two reasons:
1) See if the test is legit (Im sure it is)
2) See how my estrogen levels are

Levels will represent 4 hours fasted, 32 hours after last pin of 300mgs
Also: I started taking .5mg Adex, may bump to 1mg depending on how I feel. Nips werent that itchy though today

Day 18
Macros: 67/210/240/2403

Worked shoulders yesterday, had an absolutely extraordinary pump. 'Twas insane
Not much else report except it seems that the lump is getting smaller...but there is more fat being deposited around the nipples so it looks the same/maybe a little worse...however the lump is small so Ill take that.
Will be back later tonight for day 19s update!

Oh... I noticed when I was pinning my glute today...it went in smoothly for about a cm then hit something firm, almost like cartilage, and it poked through...when I aspirated a ton of air bubbles come flowing in, which if air ever does come in its just one big bubble but there tons of tiny ones and what looked like little white particles. Was unsure what this may be, so I withdrew the needle and pinned the other glute. Its leg day!
Peace

Day 18
Macros: 67/210/240/2403

Worked shoulders yesterday, had an absolutely extraordinary pump. 'Twas insane
Not much else report except it seems that the lump is getting smaller...but there is more fat being deposited around the nipples so it looks the same/maybe a little worse...however the lump is small so Ill take that.
Will be back later tonight for day 19s update!

Oh... I noticed when I was pinning my glute today...it went in smoothly for about a cm then hit something firm, almost like cartilage, and it poked through...when I aspirated a ton of air bubbles come flowing in, which if air ever does come in its just one big bubble but there tons of tiny ones and what looked like little white particles. Was unsure what this may be, so I withdrew the needle and pinned the other glute. Its leg day!
Peace

Had a similar thing happen with glutes try a different place for a bit either quads or delts here is somewhere if your not sure may help this is where I did my research www.spotinjections.com cheers bro keep it up :)

Had a similar thing happen with glutes try a different place for a bit either quads or delts here is somewhere if your not sure may help this is where I did my research www.spotinjections.com cheers bro keep it up :)

Oh sweet thanks for the info man!

Day 19
Macros: F/C/P/kcal 86/310/265/3074

Today was leg day! So bumped up the cals, particularly carbs. Love some carbs ;)
Only some slight strength gains today...had some strength losses but I chalk that up to the pretty vigorous hike and hill sprints I did the past few days. Will be sure to keep any leg activity atleast 48 hours from leg lifting sessions.
Kind of sloppy macros, but thats because I ran out of chicken :( so had to replace it with 90% beef, hence the increase in fat kcals. Will go get more chx tomorrow

Other than that everything is going good! Definately seeing some differences in my physique now, particularly in previously lagging muscles such as the calves and forearms.

Night ya'll

Oh sweet thanks for the info man!

Day 19
Macros: F/C/P/kcal 86/310/265/3074

Today was leg day! So bumped up the cals, particularly carbs. Love some carbs ;)
Only some slight strength gains today...had some strength losses but I chalk that up to the pretty vigorous hike and hill sprints I did the past few days. Will be sure to keep any leg activity atleast 48 hours from leg lifting sessions.
Kind of sloppy macros, but thats because I ran out of chicken :( so had to replace it with 90% beef, hence the increase in fat kcals. Will go get more chx tomorrow

Other than that everything is going good! Definately seeing some differences in my physique now, particularly in previously lagging muscles such as the calves and forearms.

Night ya'll

Thats good that your seeing some results I find that helps drive me more in the gym you just want to go harder and harder till you start seeing more of what you want.

Thats good that your seeing some results I find that helps drive me more in the gym you just want to go harder and harder till you start seeing more of what you want.

I fully agree with this statement!
Day 20 (yesterday)
Macros: Unknown, however I ate very similarly to a normal day so Im assuming 67/210/240 plus or minus some macros. my phone crashed so I couldnt use fitness pal lol.

Arm day was nuts. Never have I ever walked up to the gym so pumped to lift without preworkout. Proceeded to break all of last arm days weights/reps.

Will update day 21 in a few hours and then week 3 review tomorrow! Will do progress pics at week 5/10/14 or 15(if I go that long) and then post PCT and possibly even a couple weeks after PCT.

Day 21
F/C/P 70/250/240/2590

Well today was a rest day but I did play a few games of ball at the gym. I seem to have gained some cardio endurance because I was not gassing nearly as fast as I used to (last played ball probably like 6 week ago)
Ive decided Im satisfied with my quick little cut at the beginning of the cycle and will not slowly raise my cals about 200kcal a time every 4-5 days until I get to my TDEE. Then will commence -500 on rest days, +500 kcal on lifting days.

Day 22
F/C/P/kcal 67/260/240/2603 (as part of building up kcal, will add carbs to make +200 increments until weight increases over 4 lbs, then will adjust with partial protein)

Compliments are starting to come in :) people are saying I look bigger and leaner
Dropped winny down to 20mgs because was experiencing pretty high blood pressure, and plus this will make it last much longer. I seem to be pretty sensitive to winstrol
Also, blood test results came back. Ill get a copy in a few days...doc said everything was normal except test was 1200 (Im usually 400) and estradiol was slightly over so unsure what that means. Will get numbers once I recieve the copies.

Week 3 Review

Beginning Weight:180
Last Weeks Weight: 178.6 (+1.6lbs)
This Weeks Weight 179.4 (-.6lbs from beginning, +.8lbs from last week)
Average Weekly Deficit From TDEE: -360~ kcal/day

I believe my weight climbed a little due to glycogen/water because I am looking quite leaner than when I started. It would seem like Im at the perfect recomp cals right now but I dont believe that to be true since I feel as tho Im losing a considerable amount of fat (jeans are quite loose now around waist, but tghter in legs!) and most likely gaining water/glycogen with some muscle :)
Will be at 2800kcal a day by the end of next week so hopefully Ill be at about 183/184 (but we'll see how my body responds)

Strength: Good strength gains, added weight to some exercises, added reps to all exercises and all sets. Even adding supersets doesnt seem to stop the extra reps Im able to push out on exercies.

Intensity: Still in full throttle from week 1, no increase/decrease

Recovery: Recovery is up, when usually Ill get crippling DOMS with these new leg workouts I seem to only be slightly sore.

Aesthetic Gains: Fat loss still slowing down from when I started...however muscle mass has taken quite a climb. Chest is really squaring out and my back has improved quite considerably Id say. Legs are gaining more separation/veins and same with my shoulders.

Side Effects
Gyno still present, the lump is improving however it seems to just be replaced with fat because the nipples still pokes out a lot more than it should. Estro sides still present, however the .75mg Adex ed has been doing a number on it. Morning wood is coming back, libido is improving, face is still slightly red however and there still seems to be some subcutaneous water retention. Will reduce sodium to eliminate it as a factor.

Other notes: My test results came back as 1200 for being 2 weeks and 3 days on with estro being "slightly elevated". Will have more concrete numbers in a few days once theyre printed out for me. He said everythinhg else was in range tho...which includes LH. Strange, I thought itd be suppresed by then?

Peace

Blood Test Results

Will put current number then (natty number like this)

Testosterone: 1246 ng/dl (335)
Estradiol: 49.6 pg/ml (22)
LH: 1.0 mIU/ml (3.4 mIU/ml)

HCG was normal. These were the only hormones I tested, mainly because I only wanted to know if my AI/test were bunk.
Are these normal for 2 1/2 weeks into a cycle? Ifeel like the test is clearly not bunk...however estrogen is about 4 pg/ml above normal range which makes me think the exemestane was underdosed.
Thoughts? Opinions?

Back