xflipside turns to the Dark Side

Day 25

Macros: F/C/P/kcal; the past few days have been around this as well ; 70/240/260/2630

Ive been really busy and stressed these past few days so havent been online...atleast for posting in the log haha. Strength gains are becoming prominent, definately noticing a boost. Estro is still feeling high however...I feel this new AI may also be bunk. So pissed. I may just try and get an Endo to prescribe an AI by showing him my estrogen levels. We'll see. The bloat is getting

bad, thats how I know the estrogen is not going lower

Day 28

Macros: F/C/P/kcal; past few days have been this... 74/260/260/2746
Weight is going up...will not be doing a week review this time or next week because its pretty much the same. Test has definately kicked in haha love it
Oh! And today was the last day of winny...overall very impressed with this batch. Was awesome to run and was happy to be able to test it out for my buddy.

Next review will be at 6 weeks for a possible halfway review mark with updated photos. I may lengthen this out to 14 weeks but we'll see....
Overall been great though! Just some wicked back pumps and gyno still present but Im fighting it back

If you have back pumps some of the guys told me to run taurine I eventually became immune to them :)

Day 32
Macros: F/C/P/kcal 80/310/270/3050

I will probably coast at this macro breakdown now for the cycle with +250 kcal(3300) on workout days and -500 kcal(2550) on non workout days with carbs being the biggest "movable" calories...the test is definitely kicked in as was noted in the last log. Gyno unfortunately is starting to grow again...Ive noticed it seems to be aggravated each time I smoke pot so will probably refrain from doing that anymore. Was leg day today! Absolutely killed it, have never felt pumps and contractions like that before, nor the endurance! Im really excited for the rest of the cycle. Will be picking up a new AI/ralox soon

Day 34
Was a rest day w/ macros: 80/200/270/2600

Day 35 Today
Macros: 85/330/295/3265

Was chest day! Felt a little tweak going on in my shoulder...however stretched it out for about 3min inbetween exercises and it went away. Have to say, the pump on arm day this past sunday was UNREAL. However, the pumps are great, but I seem to not be nearly as motivated to hit the gym now that Im no longer taking the winny...but I still have the mental drive that I have to go workout so I get it done. I seem to never tire, I burn, but damnit I want to do more sets by the time I finish my workout haha.
Will be getting more bloods next week/week after along with a mid cycle review and pictures :)
I would post everyday...but I feel you guys get the point haha will post every few days and anything important.

Question...would you guys think it advisable to bump up to 800~mg of test a week? I have plenty of oil to spare...but not enough to make a full new cycle. Currently at 550mgs a week for 12 weeks. Would bump up to 800 and extend to 13.5 weeks

Great log! Looking forward to your post at arpound week 6-7, that's when shit gets real. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Day 34
Was a rest day w/ macros: 80/200/270/2600

Day 35 Today
Macros: 85/330/295/3265

Was chest day! Felt a little tweak going on in my shoulder...however stretched it out for about 3min inbetween exercises and it went away. Have to say, the pump on arm day this past sunday was UNREAL. However, the pumps are great, but I seem to not be nearly as motivated to hit the gym now that Im no longer taking the winny...but I still have the mental drive that I have to go workout so I get it done. I seem to never tire, I burn, but damnit I want to do more sets by the time I finish my workout haha.
Will be getting more bloods next week/week after along with a mid cycle review and pictures :)
I would post everyday...but I feel you guys get the point haha will post every few days and anything important.

Question...would you guys think it advisable to bump up to 800~mg of test a week? I have plenty of oil to spare...but not enough to make a full new cycle. Currently at 550mgs a week for 12 weeks. Would bump up to 800 and extend to 13.5 weeks
Hey bro keep an eye on that shoulder and dont over due it I did something similiar then went kind of hard and tweaked it more you dont feel as much when your on the gear so just be sure to go light at first to see how it is next time. As for upping your dose no need but if you feel the need just extend your cycle to 14 weeks if you want then you will get more out of it at this point you won't get much outta upping the dose. Keep up the hard work bro cheers.

Day 38

Macros: F/C/P/kcal 92/400/400/4028 (burned roughly 700kcal in cardio so it puts me on my ideal recomp kcal for a workout day, 3300) this is a traditional 40/40/20 split

Reason why kcal is so high is becuase I did a ton of cardio and did a double day today (shoulders for 1.5hr then traps/abs/forearms for 45min with a spin class for an hour and then some light swimming). Had an unexpected day off from work and had nothing else to do so I decided fuck it Ill live in the gym! Had the drive to stay
Pin was kind of rough, had some pip but it went away shortly after lifting.

Ive noticed something... my gyno looks more pronounced on pin days (or following day if its in the PM) yet the lump is still the same size... the day before the pin I have low drive to do things but the gyno looks better (again the lump feels about the same, but is less sensitive)
I find this odd due to the fact that its an enanthate ester.
Anyways, the pumps today were OK but I had awesome endurance :)

I thought the test had fully kicked in but as the days go I continue to disprove myself hahaha.
Cheers guys

Hey bro yeah my test and deca took till week 7 till it really kicked in you should wait a little longer for sure before your disappointed with time good things will come buddy :)

Back