Yet another stupid injection pain post

Inquirer

Yet another stupid injection pain post(revised plan)

Sorry guys, this is a little odd. I injected 1 1/2 cc of Test En 300 into quad last sunday. Today is thursday and the freaking leg still wont bend at all. I have no concerns about an abcess, not the case. My concern is my knee. The pressure is killing my knee because I cant bend the leg. What gives. I have done quad shots countless times with little to no issue. This time, surprise.

Last edited:
Have you ever used that gear before? 300mgs per cc, and doing 1.5 cc's in one shot, is fairly high in terms of concentration for gear.

it's because of the potency of the gear... i tried a full cc of 400mg/mL test e in my quad and almost died... couldn't bend it for over a week without excrutiating pain.. and it would only bend maybe an inch or two... give it a while put ice on it and you should be fine... and don't inject that much of a high concentration there anymore lol... that's just my 2 cents coming from a user of high dose gear...

Aboot said:
Have you ever used that gear before? 300mgs per cc, and doing 1.5 cc's in one shot, is fairly high in terms of concentration for gear.
No I hadnt, not at this concentration. I have used a deca 300 at 2 cc's and lived, but seeings how this is new, I may break it up. I dont like this fealing at all.

crushershockey said:
it's because of the potency of the gear... i tried a full cc of 400mg/mL test e in my quad and almost died... couldn't bend it for over a week without excrutiating pain.. and it would only bend maybe an inch or two... give it a while put ice on it and you should be fine... and don't inject that much of a high concentration there anymore lol... that's just my 2 cents coming from a user of high dose gear...
My deca 300 doesnt act this way but i am used to it. This was the first time with Test 300. I ran out of my smooth painless Test 200 :baby:

a 1" pin in the quad is better for me, but u said no concern of abcess, so its prob. just the gear. give it a day or 2

New plan

OK, due to the concentration being blammed for the intense pain, here iswhat i propose. What do you think.

My test and deca are both 300mg/cc
Monday and thursday Test 250mg each day
Tuesday and friday Deca 200mg each day
Good plan or not, went from two injects and tons of pain to 4 injects and hopefuly a lot less pain.

Well, in theory this is better than your first option. But are you really precise enough to measure 250mg from 300mg/ml?

Maybe you are. But I know I'm not.
Why don't you try 150mg 3x/wk?
Easier to measure, less pain, more stable blood.

Just a suggestion. Take or leave it.

mustanged77 said:
Well, in theory this is better than your first option. But are you really precise enough to measure 250mg from 300mg/ml?

Maybe you are. But I know I'm not.
Why don't you try 150mg 3x/wk?
Easier to measure, less pain, more stable blood.

Just a suggestion. Take or leave it.
This comfirms it, you are a mathmatcian, lol. I just reponded to you on you "how long for test to kick in" response. Seriously, I do agree it will be hard to measure but honestly my thoughts would be that it didnt matter if i was off just a bit, Right?????

So whatever happened to that pain In Your knee? I shot my quad (outside middle area) it was a bitch for 5 days it's gotten a lot better BUT my knee is killing me now. I read pain travels down towards the knee so I'm hoping it will pass SOON. I can bend it but it's when I stand straight up on it there's a pain back side of my knee. I've read a few post on it but this one sounds more like whats goin on with me right now.

Back