Yohimbine HCL Dosage

sharkarm

Just wondering if someone can tell me the proper dosage to take oral yohimbine hcl? I read that you should take 10mgs per 100lbs, for me that would equal 10 pills a day. Just seems like a lot.

Yep, you usually end up taking a lot of pills for optimal effect.

Be sure to experiment with a smaller dosage first to assess tolerance.

tolerance varies, and has little to do with weight. doses as low as 2.5mg can cause anxiety.

start low and work your way up.

oral yohimbine is good for stimulant effect and does have some lipolytic benefit, but if you have stubborn fat issues Yohimburn is a better option.

note- have taken well over 100mg at a time (for fun, not fat loss), without problem but know people that have taken as little as 5mg and had severe anxiety attacks.

anxiety has levels, uncomfortable is likely a represention of one of them. Everyone has different tolerances to anxiogenic drugs. also oral yohimbine has a pretty wide oral bioavailability.

bigj1972 said:
Test small dosages. If your sensitive to it as I am, that much will send you into a panic attack. jm2c

if you have stubborn fat issues, and want the lipolytic effect that yohimbine provides without the anxiety

give yohimburn a try.

Just to show that there is variability, I get no issues with higher dosages of Y. I don't get a stimulant effect at all either unless combined with caffeine.

Just to show that there is variability, I get no issues with higher dosages of Y. I don't get a stimulant effect at all either unless combined with caffeine.

agree. Though its uncommon to get no stim effect with higher doses. You must have Low A2 or low plasma blood flow to A2 rich tissues. though of course you may also have an A2 mutant receptor to which yohimbine has a low affinity or poor binding

Alright...so I read that using aloe vera instead of dmso or plo gel works just as well...But I haven't done this. I'm not even sure what dmso or plo gel is, so if someone could tell me that'd be cool. Also, can I just crack a capsule open and mix it? how many mg...blah blah blah. thanks for any help :)

since capsules have fillers thats not going to work. and aloe alone is not an effective delivery system. DMSO causes far too much systemic uptake and as a carrier is not well suited for yohimbine, it is moderately better suited for hormones. PLO gel is also better for hormones that polar molecules like yohimbine.

I Finally Cured My Panic Attacks After 10 Years...You Can Also

I suffered from severe panic attacks for years...I rarely even left my house...I felt like a total loser

This website literally saved my life...It was a Quick and Simple cure for my Anxiety/Panic Disorder...It was the only thing that worked

Good Luck...From a former Anxiety/Panic Sufferer

Last edited by a moderator:
I Got Rid Of My Man Boobs Without Surgery...Thank God!

You don't need surgery to get rid of your Gynecomastia...I was about to schedule surgery because the Doctor told me that Surgery is the only solution.

This Website will show you exactly what to do...It works! I am so grateful to this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back