Yohimbine thread :) due to popular demand lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the yohimbine HCL and i also have the yohimbine bark with the extract that equals 24 mg of yohimbine. how much yohimbe approximatly is equal to 1mg of yohimbine hcl.... they dosing for the HCL i kno but i still have the bark .. .....so pretty much i wanna use both at the same time and i dont wanna be using to much.
it seems as thought the bottle of yohimbine hcl will only last me 15 days at the dose that i need. sorry for my confusing words in the beginning

There was an old "herb lady" that used to sell ground up yohimbe bark. I took too much of that and it freaked me the fuck out. Almost felt like a bad acid trip or something. Shit was REALLY weird.

My girl on Yohimbe

I have noticed that my girl is mega horny while on Yohimbe, but it also causes a bit more acne so it seems? Ever had that problem or is it just how her body reacts to it?

Just wondering, since yohimbine helps with fat reduction, could it be used while bulking to reduce the ammount of fat gained while bulking?

disturbed999 said:
Just wondering, since yohimbine helps with fat reduction, could it be used while bulking to reduce the ammount of fat gained while bulking?
If dosed like a fat burner, it may help.. although you do know that you can bulk without getting fat if you eat healthy ;)

I used yohimburn ES on the face about twice a day for a month.
was also on test 750mg weekly + tren 100mg ED.
I lost about 10 lbs in that month, on top of that my lifts went up, and i had obviously put on muscle. the majority of the fat loss was very obviously from the stomach/chest/love handles areas. very little if any size left my face.

I don't trust the stuff for spot reduction at all.

Man, this stuff is worthless in my opinion.

I had my doc give me Yohimbine Chl and I used it for 6 months. This was back in 1990-1.

I used it with a gainer called Val's Russian Bear and Cybergenics Gainer If anyone can remember either of them LOL. The hot supplemnt was chromium piclinate at the time.

I was just getting back to lifting after an accident. I was a pretty lean 192 lbs at 6-1. I gained about 8-9 lbs and they were not very lean pounds for anyone looking at this stuff as a burner. My Calories for that span were about 4200 a day clean.

Unless there is a new secret ingredient, I would not recommend it for size or cut

be good

Last edited:

I had my doc give me Yohimbine Chl and I used it for 6 months. This was back in 1990-1.

I used it with a gainer called Val's Russian Bear and Cybergenics Gainer If anyone can remember either of them LOL. The hot supplemnt was chromium piclinate at the time.

I was just getting back to lifting after an accident. I was a pretty lean 192 lbs at 6-1. I gained about 8-9 lbs and they were not very lean pounds for anyone looking at this stuff as a burner. My Calories for that span were about 4200 a day clean.

Unless there is a new secret ingredient, I would not recommend it for size or cut

be good

Please.......you are telling people not to use it based on your experience 18 years ago.....give me a break !!

Topical Yohimbine Question

I want to mix up some yohimbine HCL powder with Aloe vera gel for topical use. What amounts should I use to make it? Do I need to use peppermint oil also?
Thanks in advance!

You can't take it with a weight gainer. The carbs in the gainer causes insulin to interfere with the effects of yohimbine.
Also, you need a high enough dosage for it to work.

be good

You can't take it with a weight gainer. The carbs in the gainer causes insulin to interfere with the effects of yohimbine.

wow.. for real?? I have not heard of this before. May I ask if you have personally experienced insulin interference with yohimbe? If so, how can you tell? OR did you read this in some research? Is there research on this?
Thanks!!

Supes

good to use

After reading a lot of help to me has always been my approach is very blind, and now read what you wrote before I would get rid of bad practices

useless to spam this thread, we delete, we ban... and we make some voodoo to make your b*lls to fall down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back