Yohimburn at higher BF levels?

evansss

GET BIG
I was thinking about getting some yohimburn for some stomach fat and a few other places...ive read that you need to be somwhat lean in the first place to see noticable results...is this true, and at about what BF level do you need to be to effectivly use the product?

Am i better off getter sesapure/levorex/glucc combo too?

evansss said:
I was thinking about getting some yohimburn for some stomach fat and a few other places...ive read that you need to be somwhat lean in the first place to see noticable results...is this true, and at about what BF level do you need to be to effectivly use the product?

Am i better off getter sesapure/levorex/glucc combo too?

it works at any bodyfat, the results are more noticeable at lower bodyfats (as stubborn fat is more prevalent and the body has less "other" fatty stores to draw on).

though generally reccomend, for men at least (unless you have a VERY strong estrogenic fat pattern), the ses/gluc/levorex/thermorexin stack (or combinations thereof depending on need, desired stimulant level and finances) for those with higher bodyfats and holding off on the yohimburn if you are looking to see the more "dramatic results".

many people just load up on everything, which is of course better, the more aspects of fat loss that you address the better your results (of course this also tends to be a more expensive approach)... and one must also weigh the "how much better" v. cost.

Back