Yohimburn DF and Original

Chins

I bought the original and wanted to see if anyone has experience with these two, I have heard that the DF is better then original. Well needless to say I am using the original. It is recomemended to use twice a day but I was thinking of using it just before I go to be.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Chins

Go to Elite Fitness.com and do a search on Yohimburn. I have been able to find out alot about it from there. They say that the DF version helps best. That is the topical cream, and your using the pill form correct?

I've never used the topical Yohimburn so I'm not going to be able to give you my personal experience with it. I have however used straight Yohimbine and it works awesome. Are the original and the DF both topicals?

The DF is a much better formula than the Original. While the Original is very effective for most people it will usually not give you the quick results that the DF will. And let's face it, that's what everyone wants is quick results.

What is Yohimburn DF?
Yohimburn DF is an enhanced version of the original Yohimburn with Diuretic Factors
What difference do these Diuretic Factors make?
They will decrease, even eliminate, the sub-cutaneous water that many users of Yohimburn report.
Will it make me burn more fat?
Yes there will be a slight increase in the fat burning effect, however its main effect is cosmetic.
Will it make me more stimulated?
Since it contains Caffeine anhydrous it may have a slight additional stimulatory effect, though most people don't notice it.
Are there any other benefits?
Recent studies show that topical caffeine may help to prevent skin cancer. But the main benefit is the reduction in water retention.
What if I don't hold water with Yohimburn?
Then it may "dry you out" a bit more. So you may appear a bit leaner. The way that most topical diuretics do.

Yohimburn DF contains: ALOE, DISTILLED WATER, GLYCERIN, JAPANESE PEPPERMINT OIL, YOHIMBINE HCL USP, CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS USP, POTASSIUM.

I can,t see why not ,since it is not a stimulant and works cosmetically .
Then again I have not tried this combo.Maybe others can shed some light on this.

Yes you should stack it with ECA for two weeks and then rotate to NYC for two weeks.
When you use Yohimburn DF it works by causing the fat to be released in the area you put it in. When you add a thermo like ECA that released fat gets burned off better.

ulter said:
Yes you should stack it with ECA for two weeks and then rotate to NYC for two weeks.
When you use Yohimburn DF it works by causing the fat to be released in the area you put it in. When you add a thermo like ECA that released fat gets burned off better.

Yep!! NYC/DF on sale together now too!!! yippe!

macro said:
gone :(

though NYC+ is still available

now also gone :(

though EC of course can still be had
and for those that like to rotate a non EC
thermorexin.

any thoughts or updates?

btw-
the
afdiscount
coupon now works on yohimburn DF