you guys seen any swell movies lately?

I_feel_nothing

Scientologist
I watched spun again last night, I enjoy that movie. I'd say what it is about but the content of the movie isn't quite G-rated (LOLLERCOASTERZZ) so I'll let you guys check it out for yourselves. What neato movies have you guys watched recently?

the day the earth stood still

lots of good parts
some dumb parts
lots of al gore liberal agenda themes

Four Christmas's *downloaded free at Moviesister.com*

Vince (talking about his brother) "..mom they are mean to me"

Mom "...You need to go in there, and set boundries..tell them that this is not how they are to treat you anymore..you or older''

Vince " ...They are trained UFC fighters...its a human cockfight..2 guys enter..one comes out..'

Vince comes out to brothers "..guys, i will not put up with this..we are goign to set boundries''

*one brother kicks him in the knee, and the other one tackles him'

I watched National Lampoons Vacation bros. CLASSIC.

I also saw Charlie Wilsons War bros. 6 out of 10. Not bad but wouldn't watch again.

Julia Roberts is overrated.

its not new, but i watched rise of the foot solider, abour some real life murders that happend in the uk of 3 out of control gangster, involves steroids drug dealing and shit loads of violence and an awesome scene at the pizza palour YouTube - The Essex boys

I cant wait to see Valcarie *sp*

All the critics are saying that Cruise ruins that movie.

I would like to see ghost town. I was watching clips from it last night and practically pissing my pants.

I saw "Happy Gilmore" on tv the other day. I'd forgotten how funny that movie is. For Christmas though I think I would like to see "Marley and Me" with Owen Wilson. Seems harmless enough and would be something that the whole family can enjoy

Back