Young bodybuilder - Big Dreams | 500mg testo-e 12 weeks

mangoxx, my first cycle was at 17years old. and i had great genetics back then, but u know what happened beacuse of that? my clavicles didn't get much bigger than they were was i was 17-18 years old, luckily i had small hips and waist at the time as well so it didn't impact me as much as it could have. and just like old and stacked said about the 255 pound 24 year old, im sure it has been an up hill battle for him fighting for every pound, just like i am. i don't have a problem gaining weight im 290 pounds right now, but i had to work my ass off soo hard to get to where i am right now, i have to gain so much upper body mass to make up for my clavicles. i look back and think about how much easier it would have been if i would have just waited.

i can give u my word that if u wait till u hit ur genetic limit and can't grow anymore, and then look to AAS, you will end up much bigger or at least it would not take u as long to get there...

So you also started as a teen?

I know you are right, but I have really hited the point where I just cant wait anymore and lately ive had trouble sleeping, since im thinking of steroids night and im feeling to just start injecting the oil in my body and work harder then ever before. :S

So you also started as a teen?

I know you are right, but I have really hited the point where I just cant wait anymore and lately ive had trouble sleeping, since im thinking of steroids night and im feeling to just start injecting the oil in my body and work harder then ever before. :S

if u cared about the sport, and ur future in it, then why not choose the path that gives u the best chance at success..

if u cared about the sport, and ur future in it, then why not choose the path that gives u the best chance at success..

Dont understand what you mean really by this. I mean ofc there is a change that my hormen system will be fucked up, but I doubt its forever. And even if so, il just go on cycling and making gains?

Arnold and many other bodybuilder used at earily age. Ofc that dosent mean I can do the same, since its very complex question. But I im just saying that I think people are way to chicken at my age. I see steroids as a supplement that will boost my gains and help me reach my goals. Im considering kickstarting the cycle with dbols 25mg ed for the first 5-6 weeks until the testo kicks in.

If I do everything perfect with good diet, pct, rest, training and steroid - I think it will be a help.

Did you yourself do everything for your first cycle?

Mangoxx it seems you really made up your mind, I guess I won't waste my time trying to convene you to change yor mind. Most of these guys have more experience than you and I together.
Anyways about the cycle. Try to split the 500mg in two and your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) start take on your first day don't wait till you start to seems gyno. Add Hcg to it would be a good idea and maybe some clomid on your post cycle therapy (pct). ( like I said I may have less experience than you but I'm pretty sure people more experient will agree with me).
I just hope that you take care of your liver broh. Good luck with your cycle.

Last edited:
Mangoxx it seems you really made up your mind, I guess I won't waste my time trying to convene you to change yor mind. Most of these guys have more experience than you and I together.
Anyways about the cycle. Try to split the 500mg in two and your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) start take on your first day don't wait till you start to seems gyno. Add Hcg to it would be a good idea and maybe some clomid on your post cycle therapy (pct). ( like I said I may have less experience than you but I'm pretty sure people more experient will agree with me).
I just hope that you take care of your liver broh. Good luck with your cycle.

AFter thinking for a while ive decided to not use AAS.

Il train pure for another 4-5 years and then come back to this board.
Thanks for all the help ive got here! :)

Back