Young bodybuilder - Big Dreams | 500mg testo-e 12 weeks

Get blood test first or you"ll just be swimming in the dark , you won't know where you are . Private MD (Labcorp) has female hormone test (for guys) thats only $50 and they have them in almost every state including Alaska (I did them last summer) and alot of other countries...Where are you at ?

Haha im not from USA, - and where i live you cant get stuff out easily.

My plan is this; Before il start the cycle il go to my doctor and check my blood tests, 6 week into the cycle il check them again and also when I quit the cycle. Does that sound good? Il order some armidex just as backup if im starting to feel symtoms of gyno and if il start get it, il take 1mg daily during the cycle. I really appreciate ur helpt btw :)

Haha im not from USA, - and where i live you cant get stuff out easily.

My plan is this; Before il start the cycle il go to my doctor and check my blood tests, 6 week into the cycle il check them again and also when I quit the cycle. Does that sound good? Il order some armidex just as backup if im starting to feel symtoms of gyno and if il start get it, il take 1mg daily during the cycle. I really appreciate ur helpt btw :)

Heres the problem with taking 1mg adex daily , Arimidex is very powerful ; if your estrogen is already perfect (<40) then you'll clean all the estrogen out of your body and flatten out . You need estrogen , in fact estrogen is more powerful than testosterone in the body , its also responsible for alot of your strength . Its when you have too much that you have problems , but most big bodybuilders are walking around with 80+pg/ml of estro at any given time .Again until you get a bloodtest and get a baseline you won't know . Taking .5 mg very other day is the normal starting point for most guys that are under 15% bodyfat . ~Bo

Lower your bodyfat before you start your cycle. If you can't see at least some ab muscles then your bf is too high. High bf leads to more estro issues. Get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) before you start your cycle. Also, there's really no reason to front load nolvadex, and you'd be better off with clomid.

Honestly you should wait to run a cycle. If you've only been training for a year you can still make great natural gains.

Last edited:
Listen to Bo. Test only is best, especially because you are young.

No offense, but you are pretty skinny for 6'4". If you plan to be pro, guys your height weigh 265+, and you will be eating a ton. I don't know your financial situation, but if you do not have the funds to buy plenty of food each week, then consider holding off until you have the money to support it.

Steroids are merely supplements. The most important part is your diet. Gains are made in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Listen to Bo. Test only is best, especially because you are young.

No offense, but you are pretty skinny for 6'4". If you plan to be pro, guys your height weigh 265+, and you will be eating a ton. I don't know your financial situation, but if you do not have the funds to buy plenty of food each week, then consider holding off until you have the money to support it.

Steroids are merely supplements. The most important part is your diet. Gains are made in the kitchen.

The reason I look so skinny is cuz i actully competed in a small competion here. Therefor I toned myself down to 10% ~ which I was on that picture. This week il go back to my old bulking at 3500 calories. :)

I agree, the diet is very important to make gains. But ive decided that il start with testo-e 500mg once a week for 12 weeks. 1-2 weeks after il do the pct, and il make sure I have adex home if il start get gyno, if im starting to have it il start taking .5 every other day. ;)

I cant wait to start and see how it effects me, but testo takes a while before it gets "active" right? Should I be ready to wait atleast 4 weeks before il start making gains at the gym/body?

I would say around week 5 you will start seeing it kick in and be noticeable. Wait 3 weeks after your last shot to start post cycle therapy (pct). Younger guys (should) have higher natural test levels, so waiting a little longer than the typical 2-2.5 weeks is best.

Also, I didn't see a pic of you. I was going off of the measurements at the beginning. 6'4", 202#, and 15-18% bf..

Bro it is your body and you can do what you want but there is no reason whatsoever that you should not add at least one oral to this cycle. These guys are talking about orals like they are evil or something...they are merely tools and the doses/lengths I am talking about is like kids shit compared to pros or even guys who casually compete. You will make significantly more gains if you add an oral or two and at those dosages you will put very little stress on your body.

Also, it is retarded how guys talk about certain steroids and having to "work up" to them. This is foolish and has no founding at all...understanding how your body reacts is one thing but adding some compounds to help you along like I talked about is definitely the best way to go about this cycle for your goals

Bro it is your body and you can do what you want but there is no reason whatsoever that you should not add at least one oral to this cycle. These guys are talking about orals like they are evil or something...they are merely tools and the doses/lengths I am talking about is like kids shit compared to pros or even guys who casually compete. You will make significantly more gains if you add an oral or two and at those dosages you will put very little stress on your body.

Also, it is retarded how guys talk about certain steroids and having to "work up" to them. This is foolish and has no founding at all...understanding how your body reacts is one thing but adding some compounds to help you along like I talked about is definitely the best way to go about this cycle for your goals

Adding dbol would be fine, as long as he has blood work done first to know where his estrogen levels are. dbol is good shit, and it makes you look super full

^agreed. If nothing else, add 4 weeks of dbol to the beginning of the cycle. Estrogen will only be a problem if you are running a high dose but if you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand you will be fine

Yes it is his body and we dont want to fk it up do we "Swim"?
The reason for the test only cycle "Swim" , is because to see how your body and your receptors respond to an androgen . I"ve seen guys do a test/d-bol first cycle and have terrible side effects and automatically blame the d-bol , when it was the testosterone they were having problems with; you just cant tell when your on multiple hormones . You only get one try at a first cycle , and you want to make it testosterone and only testosterone , 400mg-500mg.wk/12wks . If you respond good with no real high blood pressure or heart murmurs/anxiety then you can consider adding in different hormones in future cycles . Remember people have died taking steroids and pro-hormones too, their heart just didnt agree with the gear .~Bo

Last edited:
^I call bullshit. I have never known anyone to have a problem with test and half the nation over 45yrs old is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). There is zero reason that test and dbol would fuck him up and more than test alone. Shut down is shut down.

Also, how many people have you heard of to die from PH/steroids? there are only a handful of people and most of them were from improper use of superdrol. The rest are pros taking 4,5,6,7+ grams per week of anabolics.

Not a single person I know has made their first cycle testosterone only and VERY FEW people do. If you have all the proper ancillaries on hand there is no problem and if test fucks you up that bad then you shouldn't be using steroids in the first place.

^I call bullshit. I have never known anyone to have a problem with test and half the nation over 45yrs old is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). There is zero reason that test and dbol would fuck him up and more than test alone. Shut down is shut down.

Also, how many people have you heard of to die from PH/steroids? there are only a handful of people and most of them were from improper use of superdrol. The rest are pros taking 4,5,6,7+ grams per week of anabolics.

Not a single person I know has made their first cycle testosterone only and VERY FEW people do. If you have all the proper ancillaries on hand there is no problem and if test fucks you up that bad then you shouldn't be using steroids in the first place.

You know nothing......

Please enlighten me...because nothing you have said has been based on medical facts or commonly held anecdotal evidence

Please enlighten me...because nothing you have said has been based on medical facts or commonly held anecdotal evidence

Sorry , all I"ve got is real world observations from being a gym rat for 30+ years .

My first cycle was a Dianabol only for 3 months ; I gained alot of weight but it shut me down until I finally got some test a few years later . After that it was just a bunch of test/deca cycles , no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . Such was life in the 1980"s . Now I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and AI"s and try to help out young guys from making mistakes like I did , thats what older guys do....~Bo

Shit...I am surprised you didn't turn yellow unless you were only running 10mg a day.

I am not at all recommending stupid cycles, I am just suggesting cycles that will provide the most benefit since the OP is going to shut himself down anyways. what would you rather have: 10lbs gained after PCT on a 12 week test cycle or 20lbs gained after PCT on a 12 week test and dbol cycle for being equally shut down on both?

That is all I am saying

I wont add dbol or any orals, not that I think they arent good. Im sure they are very nice and u make some powerful gains on them. But I want to see how I respond on testo only cycle. After all this is my first cycle, and I dont think I should use that much on my first cycle. And also I wouldent prefer to use orals until Im an experience users, duh to the liver problems. Il rather start this testo only cycle now and see how il responed. Im sure il make some great gains on only 500mg for 12 weeks, and after this cycle il wait a few months and then start a new one with deca+testo. And maybe on my 3th cycle il drop in a blast period with dbols during a deca/testo cycle.

I have decided that il start the testo only cycle in 2weeks. Il do as planed, 12weeks with 500mg testo-e | il use armidex every other day if il start feeling gyno with .5 mg | the pct will be 60mg nolva first 7 days and after that il use 20mg everyday for 3weeks - il start the pct 2 weeks after last inject.

I would like some help on this part doh, 12weeks of testo-e 500mg | How much do you uslly gain in weight? And will I see some dramatic results? How much will i increase my strength? currently im training on the benchpress with 62 kilo for 10 reps on 5set. Havent ever maxed in bench, but im kinda weak in bench. Deadlift I maxed 180 kilo.

Will I remain all the gains ive made and power after the cycle and pct? IF not, how much would I drop and lose? How long will my t-levels be low and what will I feel during low t-levels?

Thanks for all the help guys, i really appricate this! :)

Also I noticed you kept saying in your posts you would use 500mg once a week. You want to break that up into 2 shots Mon/Thurs or Sun/Wed or something like that. Don't do all 500mg one day a week. Your blood levels will be much more stable doing 2 shots a week.

I like the way u put it.

I don't understand the whole you are young and full of test theory.
Yet unless genetics is on your side you will not get huge.

Also I noticed you kept saying in your posts you would use 500mg once a week. You want to break that up into 2 shots Mon/Thurs or Sun/Wed or something like that. Don't do all 500mg one day a week. Your blood levels will be much more stable doing 2 shots a week.

Okey il do it on mon/thurs then, thanks for that tip! :)
How much do you think il gain in weight on this? And how much would I drop after the pct? When will my t-leves be restored after the cycle?

Back