Your baseline test levels

jozifp103

I was hoping I could get some people to state their age, and baseline test and free test levels. I'm 24 my total test is around 320ng/dl and my free test is 80pg/ml. I would just like to see where I stand and if my levels are infact low for my age. So if you have the time I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/662394-basic-trt-overview.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-bodybuilding-articles/2707-blood-testing-necessity-aas-usage.html

According to the second link, yours is within the norm but close towards the bottom limit. That was posted in 2003 so take it with a grain of salt.

Don't be depressed because I have fairly high natty test levels but my total test at 38yo is 787ng/dl

steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/662394-basic-trt-overview.html

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-bodybuilding-articles/2707-blood-testing-necessity-aas-usage.html

According to the second link, yours is within the norm but close towards the bottom limit. That was posted in 2003 so take it with a grain of salt.
Thanks man. Ya looks like I fall into the lower end of the range. I know that i'm off though. I can feel it. I wish more doc's would just take my word for it when i tell them i feel like shit and my levels are too low.

For your age you should be coming in around 500-600 probably. You should be looking into treatment/restart options.

For your age you should be coming in around 500-600 probably. You should be looking into treatment/restart options.
thing is...my labs show primary hypogonadism so im not sure a restart will be effective in my case...lh and fsh were well within range.

thing is...my labs show primary hypogonadism so im not sure a restart will be effective in my case...lh and fsh were well within range.

If LH and FSH are in the normal range you likely have Secondary, not Primary. Can you post your lab results?

View attachment 557093 and it would be primary because my pituitary is sending the signal but the testes arent responding.

You look like you have Secondary Hypogonadism. Low T along with low or normal LH/FSH = Secondary Hypogonadism.

If your LH/FSH were high and in essence "yelling" at your testicles to make more testosterone you would be Primary Hypogonadal.

You look like you have Secondary Hypogonadism. Low T along with low or normal LH/FSH = Secondary Hypogonadism.

If your LH/FSH were high and in essence "yelling" at your testicles to make more testosterone you would be Primary Hypogonadal.
ahaa. my apologies. So my lh and fsh could use a boost? If i've been low for three years would a restart protocol even be effective?

ahaa. my apologies. So my lh and fsh could use a boost? If i've been low for three years would a restart protocol even be effective?

Not much harm/risk in trying a restart. If it doesn't work you can go on TRT. Make sure you work with a good doc with lots of experience doing restarts.

Back