Your life without AS

Justusgreen

I have seen threads on here about why you started to use AS, and stuff like that, but I am curious where you would be today (physically) if you never did steroids? Would you be really fat and out of shape? Or would you still be that hard gainer who gets sand kicked in his face at the beach? Were you fat to begin with? Or scrawny? What shape are you in now?Do tell!

Damn thats a good question , I dont think I would be as motivated as I am now and I know I definatley wouldnt look like I do now. Probably a bit chubby with not much muscle tone.

when people ask what i'm on , i'd reply "creatine and protein" like i always do---but i'd be telling the truth.

175, 12-15% with lot more hair on my head and less on my ass and shoulders, no fucked up joints and the skin on my back wouldn't scare small children :(

Meatball said:
175, 12-15% with lot more hair on my head and less on my ass and shoulders, no fucked up joints and the skin on my back wouldn't scare small children :(
almost sounds better without juice god damn!

Like everyone said before less muscle tissue buildup, but I have to say motivationally I would be the same no matter what, because I always will love working out in general.

Even when I was building my base naturally I didn't use creatine or 1AD shit, just took some protein and ate great. So all in all yeah less in weight but bodyfat would be a slight higher since that is all about nutrition anyway. Yet, strength and super pumps would be a gone in the wind thing without gear.

I was severly obese when I started bodybuilding, after 6 years and losing about 100 pounds, I figured Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would be good to try since I was at a platue -- I liked it and am still doing it.

probably about 20 lbs lighter, very little muscle tone.

I love the confidence factor and the pumps i get in the gym when i'm on, makes it really feel great to know i'm there. I feel good anyway but you guys know the feeling.

Personally I am not sure. I cycled on and off for the last 2-3 years (sane cycles, not continuous) and have taken this year off the gear. While I may not be as big, I feel better, have less mood swings, less up and downs with the sex drive and actually feel healthier.

Will I probably cycle again in '05, yep. But right now, I am kinda enjoying the "clean life"

i went off for several months and felt awesome. i feel ok on Anavar (var) alone.
throw in some test and im moody and a little depressed. ima just deal with it cuz im starting a bulker tomorrow :D .

I would probably move to Paris....and hide myself from the world...I would live in the 5th cellar of the Paris Opera house....and fall madly in love with Christine... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

40 LBS lighter, lower body fat, no muscles, all my abs...
I had been researching roids since i was in high school
and glad I got started when I did.

less muscle, more fat. and if i got rid of the fat, even less muscle. motivation? same. i love to work out. be it weights, heavy bag drills, swimming, sprinting. its all good shit.

Back