Your T-3 experience!

compman

Hello all,

Recently around Philly there has been a growing popularity of the drug, T-3. I think that it has a lot to do with the thin and ripped look that seems to be more popular than the good old muscle guy image. I have some friends who lift lightly and focus primarily on cardio, and shredding bodyfat to an absolute minimum. These are people who have never done steroids but yet, they are new found T-3 fanatics.

I have done plenty of search's on the various boards finding opposing opinions and information on this drug, doses, and effects. I'd appreciate it if people with information and experience on T-3 would share. It just seems too good to be true. One pill 3 times a day and your shredded? Some of my friends have really lost a lot of bodyfat on it without changing their diet. Should we be throwing out the Winstrol (winny) and buying T-3 for ripping?

I use t-3 quit a bit. Have ran 7-8 cycles of it. I usually stay around 75-150mcg, but have ran 200mcg for 12 weeks with no problem. I use canadian pharm. stuff and on the leaflets it even states it won't shut you down for good, usually back up in two weeks, no matter the cycle.

Just remember that unlike dnp it doesn't care what it eats (fat or muscle) so be carefull with your diet, keeping it high protein and use some test or somethin. I can answer most questions you would have if you need to ask me anything else.

I don't T3 is a drug that should be taken lightly. And I'm kind of surprised that people are just popping the stuff without researching it. Anyway, it definitely helps you lose weight, but at the cost of muscle. It also made me fatigue throughout the day, so it was almost a struggle to work out. I wouldn't run it without anabolics.

Good article. I appreciate it. I'm still feeling positive about it and I am going to give it a go with care, caution, but optimism!

just take it with care man....and take it like you would steroids....start low for your first couple cycles or so and then move up gradually. I haven't seen anything about shutting you down completely....but I think It can rebound if you just quit taking it....someone on this board said pyramiding t3 is a waste....but when your thyroid rebounds when you come off....then you'll realize you should have pyramided it.

doesnt t3 have a positive effect (low dose) in regards to increasing protein turnover and the amount processed ?

LJ

this is my experience , i have run t3 3 times with doses up to 150 mg and i have had blood work afterwards , my t3 levels stayed within normal range after coming off , but i ramp up FAST to 150 stay there for 3 weeks or so and then i ramp down SLOW 100MG = 1 WEEK 50 MG =1 WEEK 25 MG = 1-2 WEEKS 12.5 MG = 2 WEEKS AND FINALLY 12.5 MG EVERY OTHER DAY FOR 1 WEEK , this is not a reccomendation but what i have done , results were good ususlly after a little rebound i have kept 20 lbs + or - off , i dont diet as strict as i should i just want to make weight class and i eat plenty so i dont lose any strength , like i said im not telling anyone else to try this but it worked for me

LittleJohn said:
doesnt t3 have a positive effect (low dose) in regards to increasing protein turnover and the amount processed ?

I've never actually seen any scientific abstracts backing that up, but that seems to be a lot of people's experiences: just using 6.25mcg/day or 12.5mcg/day.

Maybe most people have sub-optimal T3 levels naturally, and 6.25-12.5 merely brings them up to where they "should" be? --Just a guess.

Back