Your thoughts Deca/Sust vs Tren/Mast/Sust ?

Aimax

Well hello its time to ask some questions. I'am planning my new cycle and I'm between 2 options here.

Nro:1

Week 1-10 - Masteron 200mg weekly
Week 1-10 - Tren 200mg weekly
Week 1-10 - Testoplex 300mg weekly
Week 1-12,5 - Arimidex .50mg e3d
Week 1-12,5 - HCG 500iu e5d

Nro:2

Week 1-10 - Deca 400mg weekly
Week 1-10 - Testoplex 600mg weekly
Week 1-12,5 - Arimidex .50mg e3d
Week 1-12,5 - HCG 500iu e5d

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

(testoplex is Sustanon that includes Cypionate)
Not so sure about the Arimidex dosage? Anyways opinions are more than welcome.

@ 22 yo, over 6ft and 176lbs, what you need is food, not Steroids....I can only dream of the day that I has your natural test levels! But my say g that won't change your mind for a second, so.....

You have not included your cycle history, but at 22yo, you. "Probably" don't have too many. If that's the case (and even if it isn't), I would recommend NOT dancing with Lady Tren....at least not yet. I have always like Test/Deca cycles personally, but Tren is a completely different animal altogether!

What were you planning on using for prolactin control? I didn't see anything listed, and you need to have that if you are running a 19Nor like Tren or Deca...

What were you planning on using for prolactin control? I didn't see anything listed, and you need to have that if you are running a 19Nor like Tren or Deca...

So far I haven't found caber nor prami anywhere.. I live in Europe so it's abit harder for me. But I will keep searching.

Back