Z-LABS Fake or Real? Help please...pictures!

dont kill me guys lol, I just started this thread because I look ate the label and was kind so and so, I know unclez is good and excelent service etc but always used his human grade and other labs this was my frist time I got is line so looking ate the label computer home made made me wonder, but that is all fine, thanks guys any way

for what i think, you're wellcome to ask.

you can have doubts and want to get answers.

ther's pretty labels for bunk gear to... the quality of label mean nothing for UGL.

i'm running a pretty labeled lab, but it doesn't make the quality.

i ran GTP with ugly labeling and got hight result. the more important is than you get your stuff in first hand.

I have recently taken zlabs test e 300mg along with **** labs deca 300mg. 600mgs of test and 300mgs of deca a week. Went from 335 to 370 on flat bench and 365 to 430 on decline. 1rm. Ordered two more test e from z and took three shots. One in each cheek and one in the leg. All 3 shots produced baseball size knot at site and hurt like hell. The knot in my leg would not go away so i took a round of antibiotics. I let z know and he sent two more bottles. Have not tried them yet. I don't know what in the hell happened but it took me three times to figure out it was bad gear. But he did send out more so you be the judge.

I orsered the same Z line Prop. Normally my stuff from Uncle arrives no later than 10 days after he told me he sent it. Its going on 20 days tomorrow. I always ordered human grade before though. How long did it take you to get those?

Can someone help me with where to go for real stuff? I have no idea where to look. Thanks

PUTTING YOUR PERSONAL E-MAIL ON BLAST LIKE THAT WILL ONLY INVITE SCAMMERS... USE COMMON SENSE

Last edited by a moderator:
I have checked out Z's site many times, never bought anything, and I read that a signature is required upon delivery.

I thought this was one of the big no no's. Is it not?

Kinda sketches me out. Thoughts?

unclez

uncle z really deal. been caught before internationaly and this was a smooth transaction. thanks unclez p.s. if you order domestic there is no signature required

his labels do look like they were made with a stone age PC but product it self is good and potent.

dont kill me guys lol, I just started this thread because I look ate the label and was kind so and so, I know unclez is good and excelent service etc but always used his human grade and other labs this was my frist time I got is line so looking ate the label computer home made made me wonder, but that is all fine, thanks guys any way

how many times is he gonna say this????

trust me it is not underdosed one bit..

I Just Got My Gh in less time than TA he told me to expect. The stuff is on time and GTG.

uncle z really deal. been caught before internationaly and this was a smooth transaction. thanks unclez p.s. if you order domestic there is no signature required

ordered more. order took long emailed him and he made it right. he is deaf g2g great lab

I have become conditioned like one of Pavlov's dogs, whenever I hear soemone mention "Z" I start to salivate and drool uncontrollably.

Quick, someone please hand me something to wipe my chin with!

Z is gtg sometimes it takes a little longer then usual just be patint you will get your stuff. I been ordering from him for a little bit now and everything has been great. Recently i ordered some ana Anavar (var) from his domestic line with other products and never recieved the Anavar (var) he is in the process of corrrecting that he is a good guy and will always make things right i will continue to order with the uncle..

Back