jimbo79
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im just looking forward to an nfl season...this lockout best end. thank god for nfl network to get me through, lol!
    what ?? $ 4.30 a gallon?? but I bet the pay is higher, so it evens it out ? let me ask ya, can I be a resident in Canada would it be easy to obtain ? you already know I want to get the F@#$k out here and settle up there, tired Jimbo tired of the city life,
    lol...i farm for a living,and all the planting is over,so i can take off now and relax for a couple weeks lol...ah all those bronze beauties!!!
    yeah maybe next year heat will get somewear, Canucks will definitely take it all, were gonna have a party fosho!
    relax hombre I spoke to GOD he said Canucks takes it all, he also said I was a looser :(
    What kind of phone do you have? I'd get an iPhone - I just gave away a new iPhone 3 to get the 4 - if the new 5 model was out I would :)
    I'm telling ya pal, Canucks are going to win it all bro, they are Superstars this year and possibly for a while,. 2 more?? how about a championship, they are playing really fucking good..they are champions to me already..
    That's awesome - except I ended up missing the game - looks like the score was 3-2 with overtime ... "sweet!" :)
    hey will watch it, I know their going to win Canucks from 2011 is at it's best just like the Miami heat basketball team, unbeatable,.gooooooooo Canucks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back