Zeek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be gone from feb 8th-14th just so you guys know the old man didn;t drop off from dying or a heart attack or something ;)
    Scrioxx is good as long as you can obtain the real version. IP is now faking it as well as the Moldovans.
    Hi zeek please don't get mad.I lost my source locally so now i've got nothing but the net too turn to.I've been looking into sciroxx for a source.Do you have any ferdback on them?
    Hi Pandie, the PM function starts to work when you hit 50 posts. Feel free to email me at powerlifter718@safe-mail.net

That is the one down side to HGH. If you have pre existing cancer cells it could cause a mess!
    Hi JD, going well bro. did some blood work to check cholesterol, hoping for good HDL numbers from the GW
    Hi Zeek.... a while back you had replied to a thread I started as a newbie. It was regards to someone suggesting I check out HGH. You're comment was due to my past history of melanoma, it may not be a good idea since it could proliferate cells.

I would like to pick your brain a bit more but was unable to send you private msg.
    Don't tempt me durst!! Sticking to the plan and starting in march but the trt has begun 50mg eod prop
    Quiet around here without an occasional Jimbo posting.. YO JIMBO!!!!!!!!
    Hey Zeek- My new shipment should be in sometime tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Should I try to catch up or just resume my normal schedule?
    Something must be going wrong since box has been clear for days with plenty of room :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back