¿¿¿ Extend PCT with leftover Liquid Tamoxifen and Liquid Clomind ???

GumbyGumbee

¿¿¿ Extend PCT with leftover Liquid Tamoxifen and Liquid Clomid ???

I am about to start a 10 week cycle of 600mg/week of Test E. 3 weeks after the last injection I will start my PCT.

My pct will be as follows:

Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20 milligrams

Clomid 105/52.5/52.5/52.5 milligrams

Both my Tamoxifen and Clomid are from rui-products.com. The Tamoxifen comes in a 50ml vial at 20mg/ml and the Clomid comes in a 70ml vial at 35mg/ml. If I do my PCT for 4 weeks I will be left with 7ml of Tamoxifen and 17.5 ml of Clomid. That would be enough for an extra week on Tamoxifen and 11 extra days on Clomid.

Do you think I should extend my PCT to a total of 5 weeks for Tamoxifen and 5 weeks and 4 days for Clomid to use up the small amount of extra liquid Clomid and Tamoxifen left in the vials?

Last edited:
You can use the clomid if you want or even both really. But the SERM isn't necessary at all, unless you like the taste. I don't see an extra week on clomid making a difference on the crash when you come off.

Which SERM is not necessary? I thought both Tamoxifen and Clomid are SERMS. A combination of Clomid and Tamoxifen is required for PCT to be successful according to most information I could find online.

Last edited:
What I was hoping to hear. I paid more for my PCT then I did my Test E, so I would like to use all of my liquid Clomid and Tamoxifen.

They are both SERMs but nolva is almost a 10x stronger modulator. The clomid is used to increase your LH. Not so much to block receptors.

They are both SERMs but nolva is almost a 10x stronger modulator. The clomid is used to increase your LH. Not so much to block receptors.

both tamox and clomid help recovery and both used in PCT as a combo is better than any single one used.

OP use both, id prob finish bottles off. but i woulda also done no less then 12-14 weeks as a cycle. but thats just opinion.

Back