“ First (Bulking/Building) cycle With Test En. & Win. Any extra suggestions?

SickWithIT

I’m 20 years old 6'0 175 lbs and 12% BF. I have a history of taking previously legal supplements like M1T and others. My first cycle was 50mg of Winstrol (winny) for 8 Weeks with a really rigid regimented diet. I’m currently planning my 2nd cycle where my goals are to gain 15 – 20 lbs and a sufficient amount to be lean and kept. My diet will consist of 250 grams of protein a day 2800+ calories with 6 meals at minimum. I will be taking 500mg Of Test En a week for 10 weeks. While mixing in Winstrol (winny) the 6th week until the 14th week. Ill be taking Nolvadex as my anti Est. and post cycle will be clomid. Does this cycle look any good? Any suggestions on different time to move in the Winstrol (winny)? Or a different diet regiment? Any suggestions will help Thanks.

Personally I would eat and train harder naturally for a few more years. 20 is young to be starting AAS, especially with a proper diet and training you could easily put on another 30 lbs of muslce naturally. Just my personal opinion to max out naturally first then hit the AAS.

Im sure all the guys on here will give you the same advise as mine. Your only 20 and at 6' 175lb you have a whole world of natural growing to do, you need to start eating way more, try 3500 cal a day for a start, get your diet in check and start lifting big before you even think about running gear
If you are determined to run a cycle then drop the Winstrol (winny) straight away, 500mg test a week will be plenty for you to grow.

Thanks

Idealy that would be the best plan but after my first cycle and then falling out the gym for 5 months due to personal and family problems i lost around 15 lbs that i gained from the first cyc. and gained like 3%BF. Now i have been back in the gym for 4 months and it isnt coming back. Its getting pretty frustrating and unmotivating. So that is why im looking in to a second cycle. Thanks for your reply and advice! Idealy that would be the best but im pretty set on a 2nd cycle.

your dismay is understood, if you increased your calories as stated above and started a regime like this one and give it 8-10 weeks of hard training you will not be dissapointed. At your age and weight you really will grow like a weed, I've been doing that routine for the last 15 weeks and with eating good my weight has gone from 265 to 280 and my strength is way up- this is without drugs

The winny Mixture

I'm mixing the Winstrol (winny) later in my cycle to cut some of the excess fat gain off and harden. I'm also using it to ensure that i do not loose to much of my gains because i will be increasing my cardio and cutting my cals and carbs after the Test is over.

winny does not make you cut- clean diet and cardio will. The amount of gain you keep is directly linked to proper post cycle therapy (pct) and your training and diet after your cycle. Winstrol (winny) would really be a waste of money

keep with supps first...your still growing and your tissue is always settiling..so to speak...just a little more time natural ...and then when you reach that time then consider the following...just a pointer not telling you what to do...but take what the thread has said..ok...cheers

Switching the winny to Dbol

After the ADVICE (thanks) im considering dropping the Winstrol (winny) and replacing it with 50mg of Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Does this sound Better?

no, drop all the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and double your calories and you will grow naturally. i ate that many calories in middle school.

Different diet and Reasoning

I already talked to a person who helped me out with a diet and its alot heavier more calls and more protein along with a good powerful routine but thanks but im set on the cyc. Thanks for the advice guys i dont want to be goin against the grain and everyone advice and i understand your concernes with my age but im looking just for the answer s as far as how i should work my cycle and not the reasons not to cycle because im aware of those to .

Revised

So basically i missed typed what my diet was looking like, it gonna be around 3800+ cals a day and 350g of pro. Im thinkin instead of the Winstrol (winny) just to jump start it with 50mg of dbol weeks 1-4. And 600mg test en a week. Should i start them both at same time? Should i run the Winstrol (winny) towards end of cycle? Or Should i take all three and run them all Starting same time and run them through all together?

We all make our own decisions and I know you've heard it already but I must say this. Even a month or two more of natural training would help you lay a better foundation for a cycle.

I like how you changed your diet, it seemed a bit light on the protein given your goals.

I would much rather see dbol in your cycle than Winstrol (winny). Winstrol (winny) really fucks up my blood lipids and it just isn't very effective for bulking. It may give you a bit more hardness but cardio works better for that and is good for your health.

However, given your stats and history, 50 mgs. of dbol is big time overkill. 30 mgs. sounds much more appropriate to me and less likely to result in side effects. Run it for as long as 6 weeks if you really want to, I'd prefer to see it in the beginning of the cycle than at the end.

[

QUOTE=Trevdog]We all make our own decisions and I know you've heard it

listen to the man...50mg of dbol is a bit of overkill 30mg is plenty enough for a first time user.....take your time youve got the rest of your life to cycle and
grow large,,,,,,,,,,plan things out an dont rush in...............

Thanks Guys

Thanks, after your advice im goin to drop the Winstrol (winny) and just take the Test Dbol. I was confused from reading other postes and i thought 50mg of Dbol was the base amount, but if everyone agrees 30mg is enough than that sounds good to me. I"m going to take it my first 4 weeks of my cycle. Should i Start it a week earlier than the test? Thanks for your help guys, ill drop the winy and just work more on the cardio. Ill be doin some posts on the nutrition forums to really work out the kinks in my diet and to learn.l

Start them aty the same time and 30 mg should be more than enough. run it for 6 weeks into the test cycle. Don't drop your cals at the end of the cycle if you want to keep your gains, you need to keep the cals up there and hang onto your gains for atleast 3 mos after your cycle ends before you start to cut, imho!

Drop winstrol for two reasons. It doesn't fit into a bulking/building cycle and it can carry sides you don't want to deal with at this point or could confuse with the side efects of test.

I would have thought that Dbol is harsher that winstrol, but then again its been a while since ive read and done research like i used to...

Is the advice to stay away from Winstrol (winny) and use dbol based on the idea that this is a bulking cycle and the fact that many just dont like Winstrol (winny)? Any added comments on sides of dbol vs Winstrol (winny) (or links to threads) would be appreciated. ** Do a Search!!** I did, lots of threads, im reading through them, still would be good to post link in here if one comes to mind.

Dbol at 30

Thnks, the dbol at 50 is overboard... i did some more research. It will be 35mg. But the debate of dbol vs. Winstrol (winny) is interesting... I think my diet and training matters more than wether i use the dbol, or i use the Winstrol (winny) later. I'm trying to mix gaining with cutting wich i know cant be done right .. 2 different routines and diets i need to just pick which road im gona take. Thnks.

Back