0.1 LH and FSH while on TRT

TahsRealm

Taking 200 mg Test E per week / no HCG
My doc has me on 200 test e per week no HCG.
Test levels and estrogen are fine.

Wondering What this low LH and FSH will mean for fertility(very important to me)

And wondering also what dose / and if I should implement HCg? (Really want to avoid taking all these shots)

Thank you in advance for your patience

Yes it will effect your fertility. Your balls no longer need to make test so they will also shrink.

Dosages range from about 500 iu to 1500 iu on TRT. 1,000iu pretty usual.

Yes it will effect your fertility. Your balls no longer need to make test so they will also shrink.

Dosages range from about 500 iu to 1500 iu on TRT. 1,000iu pretty usual.

How often ?

HCg should fix the fertility shit

I’ve heard of ppl blast n. Cruising for ten years and having kids

I do mine on TRT every 3.5 days @ 500iu.

Well I can't say it will fix it. Its mainly used to mimic LH to stimulate the leydig cells to produce testosterone. Not necessarily sperm production.

Our testicles also get FSH and I do not know of anything to replace that. I know very little of the actual creation of sperm and any effects low FSH would have as far as healthy sperm and the eventual child.

I know sperm actually takes like 23 days to mature or something.

On a dosage range 1k per wk is pretty low. There is a Scally method that uses a multiple of that. I think something like 1k every couple days, every day or something. Its DRASTICALLY higher than 1k per wk.

Get a sperm test. Get a count. Start HCG at 1k per wk get tested a month orb so later. Raising it if needed. This is out of my range and I got a vasectomy so babies domt concern me. Just keeping my testicles from atrophying incase I ever have to come off TRT.

Well I can't say it will fix it. Its mainly used to mimic LH to stimulate the leydig cells to produce testosterone. Not necessarily sperm production.

Our testicles also get FSH and I do not know of anything to replace that. I know very little of the actual creation of sperm and any effects low FSH would have as far as healthy sperm and the eventual child.

On a dosage range 1k per wk is pretty low. There is a Scally method that uses a multiple of that. I think something like 1k every couple days, every day or something. Its DRASTICALLY higher than 1k per wk.

Get a sperm test. Get a count. Start HCG at 1k per wk get tested a month orb so later. Raising it if needed. This is out of my range and I got a vasectomy so babies domt concern me. Just keeping my testicles from atrophying incase I ever have to come off TRT.

Im Italian so my sperm matures in half the time.

I inject test and hCG at the same time. I draw my hCG in an insulin syringe. Then draw my test in another syringe (3cc size) with an 18g needle. Take the 18g needle off. Then I add the hCG to the syringe with the test in it - through the opening. Then I put my 25g needle on for the injection.

So just one injection. A lot of is do it this way.

different thread but some info for you

Our new sponsor onlythebestaas.com sells HCG, HMG, and FSH.

HMG: https://www.onlythebestaas.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=hmg

FSH: https://www.onlythebestaas.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=99

This is the first time I've seen HMG and FSH available. My understanding is HCG is like a synthetic LH, which prompts the balls to make testosterone, but also has some effect on sperm count. HMG is both LH and FSH, and FSH is the pure hormone that causes sperm production.

So if you want to be fertile, here is a whole arsenal of drugs available.

I inject test and hCG at the same time. I draw my hCG in an insulin syringe. Then draw my test in another syringe (3cc size) with an 18g needle. Take the 18g needle off. Then I add the hCG to the syringe with the test in it - through the opening. Then I put my 25g needle on for the injection.

it really is the best way to go.

Sperm takes roughly 70-75 days to mature. So give it 3-4 months before getting tested.

HCG shot should be separate into the fat of your body.

Test is intramuscular.

Keep the shots separate.

did you get a doctor to test your sperm? I know there is stuff on amazon for $70 that is for testing sperm count.

HCG shot should be separate into the fat of your body.

Test is intramuscular.

Keep the shots separate.

did you get a doctor to test your sperm? I know there is stuff on amazon for $70 that is for testing sperm count.

Why can't they be done together in one IM injection?

You can. But I prefer to keep liquids separate, i used to mix b12 with my test. But got worried there would be molecule bonding after a while.

You kind of phrased it a little differently originally. A lot of us inject both IM at the same time. When you are doing this for the rest of your life, it's kind of nice to cut your injections in half.

works well for me as well like this. much easier.

You kind of phrased it a little differently originally. A lot of us inject both IM at the same time. When you are doing this for the rest of your life, it's kind of nice to cut your injections in half.

Sup brother
Doing 100 test every 4 days

How much HCG to implement? I’ve read anywhere from 250-500 a week while on trt. Tired of small balls and want to make sure I can pump out a baby

Back