0.1 LH and FSH while on TRT

Sup brother
Doing 100 test every 4 days

How much HCG to implement? I’ve read anywhere from 250-500 a week while on trt. Tired of small balls and want to make sure I can pump out a baby
Also . Was doing 200 1x a wk now I’m doing 100-150 every 4 starting to get my migraines little by little (from estrogen has happened to me before)
Should I be taking anything else? Clomid Nolva or arimidex? And are they ok to be taking for the long run or only on blasts?

Sup brother
Doing 100 test every 4 days

How much HCG to implement? I***8217;ve read anywhere from 250-500 a week while on trt. Tired of small balls and want to make sure I can pump out a baby
You don't need it, get blood test done and get your numbers out here so we can have a look.
Female panel.
You should do igf not testosterone. The manager at my local gym said that he got his wife pregnant on 3grams a week on Igf.

I dont know and without actual blood testing we have to do it and find out ourselves.

I've had a hard time getting blood test through the VA where I get a majority of my medical care amd have used the minimums to adjust my TRT. Total teat over free T. Estrogen over E2.

Low dose adjustments and trials is what I would do.

HCG also causes an increase in testosterone which can lead to elevated E from aromatase and there is the possibility that the E created inside the testicles exits and some of us actually have higher AI demands using HCG because we will have nipple soreness using HCG on the same dose.

Back