1.5yrs coming off cycle- lab work inside please look

bobistheman

I have been blasting and cruising for the past 1.5yrs with basically just testosterone. I have been off testosterone for 5 weeks now. On week 2 - 4 I ran 2000IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day. Now I'm on Clomid 100mg a day and have been doing that for 5 days now. I figured I would get blood work to see where I stand and I'll check again in another 5 weeks.

How bad does it look? Obviously my RBC and Hematocrit is too high. I'll be donating blood ASAP. The testosterone is low but thats to be expected. What i'm most worried about is my LH and FSH. Shouldn't those numbers be hire with my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast?

Can I get some advice from you guys? I really hope I recover 100%.

Your HPTA is still in shutdown mode from such a heavy cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) MIMICS the LH hormone but it is not LH nor does it raise it. I'd say 5wks off a heavy cycle and being you only started clomid 5days ago these lab numbers are to be expected. You should get some nolva and add that to your "PCT" and give it more time. It will take you longer than 5days to recover and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) even doesn't make it happen overnight.

Just some advice for next time, don't run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) off cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a LH agonist and tells the leydig cells to begin producing testosterone. However, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) does not make your body start producing LH, in fact it suppresses since it causes a release of testosterone and your body determines how much testosterone, lh, etc... to produce based on what you already have. This might make a little more sense-

Hormonal control of sperm production animation

Just some advice for next time, don't run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) off cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a LH agonist and tells the leydig cells to begin producing testosterone. However, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) does not make your body start producing LH, in fact it suppresses since it causes a release of testosterone and your body determines how much testosterone, lh, etc... to produce based on what you already have. This might make a little more sense-

Hormonal control of sperm production animation

Dr. Scally actually encourages this use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for the "power post cycle therapy (pct) protocol". Haven't looked into it very much so I don't know the details but be is a leading authority on AAS and I've seen it in William Lleweyn's "Anabolics" 10th ed. I know it's suppressive as you stated but further than that I can't comment to the effectiveness of such a protocol without reading up on it more. Also what about all the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) "blasts before post cycle therapy (pct) and after the last pin of the cycle? That's the most common recommendation for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) besides cruising on it during cycle.

Dr. Scally actually encourages this use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for the "power post cycle therapy (pct) protocol". Haven't looked into it very much so I don't know the details but be is a leading authority on AAS and I've seen it in William Lleweyn's "Anabolics" 10th ed. I know it's suppressive as you stated but further than that I can't comment to the effectiveness of such a protocol without reading up on it more. Also what about all the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) "blasts before post cycle therapy (pct) and after the last pin of the cycle? That's the most common recommendation for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) besides cruising on it during cycle.

He suggests the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after the cycles ended? Before the cycle ends it is fine because Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) gets the gonads up and running, but once androgen levels have dropped below natty production it would be counterproductive to use hcg.

He suggests the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after the cycles ended? Before the cycle ends it is fine because Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) gets the gonads up and running, but once androgen levels have dropped below natty production it would be counterproductive to use hcg.

I agree Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is suppressive but yes that actually what he recommends, to include Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in post cycle therapy (pct) BUT only in a specific manner. I would say that if you're not following his recommendations you should be very knowledgable as to what you're doing with it off cycle. If you're interested I can post the specific protocol from the book to get your thoughts on it.

Hey Clamp, I have it from another trusted member that the OP is a troll. He's pulled this same "problem" up many many times before on numerous forums and admitted that the tests were not his own and wanted to waste time. If you're interested in that use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pm me instead so we don't feed this troll.

Perhaps he means to use it while androgen levels are still elevated. For example, if you injected 500 mgs of testosterone enanthate on day 1 there will still be ~250 on day 7 and ~125 on day 13 (minus 31% since the ester makes up a portion of the molecule) so it would be fine to use up until levels reach normal levels. Alright you've caught my interest, can you provide a link?

I'm going to continue with clomid 50mg every day and nolvadex 20mg every day for another 5 weeks. Sound like a good plan?

hcg is the best thing to use. for a post cycle therapy (pct) like yours i would have stayed on the hcg and tested on it. imo the best chance you have at recovers is to use hcg to get your test levels up then slowly taper it away.

at this point i would continue what your doing. its a pretty good post cycle therapy (pct) but it may not be enough. you will know in a couple months. i wouldnt test again now until a month after your post cycle therapy (pct) ends.

hcg is the best thing to use. for a post cycle therapy (pct) like yours i would have stayed on the hcg and tested on it. imo the best chance you have at recovers is to use hcg to get your test levels up then slowly taper it away.

at this point i would continue what your doing. its a pretty good post cycle therapy (pct) but it may not be enough. you will know in a couple months. i wouldnt test again now until a month after your post cycle therapy (pct) ends.

Thank you for the advice. I did run two 5000IU bottles of HCG. I bought it from an UGL and tested to see if it was real by dropping some of it on a pregnancy test. It came back positive so i'm assuming my HCG was real. I figured my LH would have been higher from the HCG though on my last blood test. However, I may have waited too long after my last shot of HCG to get the bloodwork done.

I'm going to continue on the clomid/nolva for now. I'll check bloodwork again in two weeks to see if my RBC and Hematocrit comes down after donating blood. Then i'll test again at the end of post cycle therapy (pct) to see if i'm recovering.

Thank you for the advice. I did run two 5000IU bottles of HCG. I bought it from an UGL and tested to see if it was real by dropping some of it on a pregnancy test. It came back positive so i'm assuming my HCG was real. I figured my LH would have been higher from the HCG though on my last blood test. However, I may have waited too long after my last shot of HCG to get the bloodwork done.

I'm going to continue on the clomid/nolva for now. I'll check bloodwork again in two weeks to see if my RBC and Hematocrit comes down after donating blood. Then i'll test again at the end of PCT to see if i'm recovering.

what i meant was i think you may have been better off staying on the hcg and using it to bring your test levels up using bloods to confirm test levels. then once your test level is up start slowly lowering the hcg dose trying to leave test up. if you cant keep test up when you lower the hcg then its time to decide on if you want to run the heavy clomid/nolva or go back up on the hcg for a little bit and try again. at this point id continue as you are doing though since you have already started and wait to see what happens.

the point of hcg in your situation would be to get you producing test again. the best chance of success would have been to use as much hcg as needed to get your test level up to a good number and hold it there for a couple weeks at least before moving onto the clomid. this is all my opinion of course

For only just coming off I'm surprised it isn't worse!

Most of the guys I know actually don't do any post cycle therapy (pct) and they recover fully, just takes them longer. While I feel this is crazy, their labs look fine. You should be fine long-term!

Well I got blood work done again. Its been about 2 weeks since my last bloodwork. I can see that the Clomid and Nolva have been working. RBC and Hematocrit is still high obviously. I'll need to either donate blood again or get phlebotmy done through a Hematologist.

blood work results from yesterday are attached

Tesosterone serum = 564 ng/dL
Luteinizing hormone(LH) = 12.5 (high)
FSH Serum = 3.3
Estradiol = 20.2

Been running clomid at 50mg and Nolva at 20mg. I was running the Nolva at 40mg but I was getting nasty headaches, dizziness and stomach pains. I did some research and was told to try lowering the Nolva so I did.

I'm going to run the post cycle therapy (pct) for 2-3 more weeks. I'll get bloodwork again one month from completion of post cycle therapy (pct) to see if I fully recovered or not.

Anyone have any input?

Yes, stop wasting everyone's time and trolling. You've posted the same bullshit on other forums and its not even your panel results as far as I've been made aware.

Yes, stop wasting everyone's time and trolling. You've posted the same bullshit on other forums and its not even your panel results as far as I've been made aware.

I think you have me confused with someone else bro???? I'm not trolling and those ARE my results. Check my previous posts/threads. Plus, what would I have to gain by lying?

If you want I can upload the full PDF of the bloodwork I got yesterday. Obviously i'll just black out my name and personal information. I'm not sure who told you i'm a troll but i'm definitely not man.

Well just figured I would update this thread since I have been on the forums in a few months. I have successfully recovered from my 1.5yr cycle. LOL
I'm definitely not doing that again.

Last edited:
Back