1.5yrs coming off cycle- lab work inside please look

So, where is your natural test level now? How dose it compare to your pre cycle level?

Glad to hear you recovered. I've been running and gunning for a few years now and have been considering coming off and trying to restart.

I see a lot of Internet gurus that claim its not possible if you've been shut down for years....I call bullshit. I know more than one brother that has come back from an extended (2+ years) shut down.

So, where is your natural test level now? How dose it compare to your pre cycle level?

Glad to hear you recovered. I've been running and gunning for a few years now and have been considering coming off and trying to restart.

I see a lot of Internet gurus that claim its not possible if you've been shut down for years....I call bullshit. I know more than one brother that has come back from an extended (2+ years) shut down.

3 months later my TT is 505. Not sure what my baseline is because I never got bloodwork before cycling.

I'd like it to be in the 600+ range. Check out my new thread here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/t...y/658613-1-5yrs-cycle-lab-results-inside.html

Back