10 Min. breaks are Killing me!!!! And my Diet!!

penny-wise

Let me first give you all a run down of my day-to-day diet
Wake up at 3:30am And i eat an apple and have two scoops of protein and 2 scoops of natural peanut butter I than go work out.
I get back around 5:30a.m. and drink one scoop of protein and some orange juice.
than at 6:30-7:00 I will eat 6 eggs, 2-3 turkey sausages and some hashbrown(for the fats) or a cup of oatmeal.
Than at 9:00 I have a 10 min. break and I try to eat 8oz of steak and 1 cup cooked white rice.
Than at 11:00 I will have 1 cup of cottage cheese and an apple. this break it 20 min.
Than at 1:00 I try to eat 8oz of steak or chicken and 1 cup cooked white rice again.
Alot of times I will work an extra 4 hours or overtime and I will have 2 more 10 min breaks at 3p.m and another at 5p.m
I will do the same on those. which is try to eat 8oz cooked weight steak or chicken and a cup of cooked white rice.
Than upon getting home at night I will eat a meat and a sweet potato.
The problem I am having is being able to eat the 8oz of steak and 1 cup of rice at those 10 min breaks. that is not much time for eating all that. Which includes heating it also.( trying to eat cold steak or chicken is very hard, so I must heat it!)
I know some may say Brown rice is so much better, but for me I do not break it down that fast and it makes it so I feel blotted and would not be able to eat as much during the short periods of time. While with the white rice, my body digest's it quicker and allow's me to eat every 2 hours.
My stats, I am 5'8" I weigh 185 and 26 years old. I work out 6 days a week,( 6 because I split my back workout into 2 days, Thickness and width.)
Also I am pinning 250 of test E. and 200 tren E. twice a week.

If anyone has any type of suggestion or deals with the same type of problem please share it and give some suggestions!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Suggestion...
You should precut the chicken and or steak mixed it with the rice at home. It will take about 2 minutes to warm up in the microwave and then you still have 8 minutes to consume

(think of it as if it's Fried Rice)

My family is Filopino and Japanese this is how we eat our meat with rice

I agree with all three.

If you really want those meals during your break, then you need to have the meals ready to eat.

Cut it up ahead of time, or just put it all in a blender and drinking it down.

I just spent some time in the kitchen prepping my meals for Mon and Tues. This way they are ready to eat.

Ya I pre-cut all my meats before when preping it. But I have never tryied blending it all together. Thank you for all the advice and I will try the blending idea!

Back