10 pounds in 5 weeks

Ifrit

Do you guys think 10 pounds in 5 weeks of EQ only is good? I have been taking EQ only for 8 weeks but just started bulking the last 5 weeks of it and now I have 4 weeks left. I took 500mgs of test this week and while it would have been better to take from the start I feel it should be ok to take 500 for the remaining 4 weeks with the EQ.

10lbs in 5 weeks is great... i would say just finish out your cycle, and save the test for next time... or extend your cycle an extra like 4 weeks so you can get 8 weeks of test...JMO

I would extend the test but that would be a total of 16 weeks which I am afraid would be too long of a cycle unless I can be convinced otherwise?

Yeah I agree with panther, the bloat from the test will be kicking in just when you finish the cycle if you run the test for 4 weeks and you wont be able to really use it to your advantage.

10 pounds in 5 weeks off EQ is great.

IMO save it for the next cycle, 16 weeks is too long, besides your already making nice gains, lol and everybody says macks EQ only cycles dont yield any real reuslts.

I knew I could gain off of EQ only I am just getting greedy for mass now mid cycle,lol. QV EQ is definately good stuff. My lifts are going up also, too bad my injury is slowing me down.

The longer your on the harder it is to come off and when you do you have a really messed up lipid profile and liver values, BP etc etc...

Also the gains to sides ratio is tilted in favor of the sides ratio after a while so you could use it year around but you cant duplicate the effects you get in those first few weeks, Thats why short cycles have become so popular, BANG hit the receptors and get out b4 the sides kick in.

yomama said:
10 lbs of Deca in 5 weeks! :)
EQ... not deca...
Ifrit, i would say either go for the 16 weeks and incorporate some HCG in there... thats what im about to do.... OR just save it for your next cycle... either way is cool...

and as short cycles vs long cycles... im still new to the game really, i want to try all sorts of things.... but i think longer cycles would be good if you have differnt phases... so you have that "first few weeks feelling" a few times... lets say first 4 weeks, kickstart.... then the mid 4 weeks the test is in there... then add fina towards the end... keeping test throughout of course... but i can also see why short cycles would be good... 6-8 weeks, short esters, get the gains, get out... wait a couple months, hit it again.... but don't you think that with longer cycles you retain more gains, because you have time to solidify them...? i don't know, but i do know it will be fun trying all the ideas out! :)

No heregothere, this is my second of EQ only. My first was 400mgs for 12 weeks of Syd group and it sucked.

panteracfh said:
EQ... not deca...
Ifrit, i would say either go for the 16 weeks and incorporate some HCG in there... thats what im about to do.... OR just save it for your next cycle... either way is cool...

and as short cycles vs long cycles... im still new to the game really, i want to try all sorts of things.... but i think longer cycles would be good if you have differnt phases... so you have that "first few weeks feelling" a few times... lets say first 4 weeks, kickstart.... then the mid 4 weeks the test is in there... then add fina towards the end... keeping test throughout of course... but i can also see why short cycles would be good... 6-8 weeks, short esters, get the gains, get out... wait a couple months, hit it again.... but don't you think that with longer cycles you retain more gains, because you have time to solidify them...? i don't know, but i do know it will be fun trying all the ideas out! :)
I ment to say I gained 10 lbs myself in 5 weeks.

10 lbs off EQ, is a great gain. My friend is doing his first cycle of EQ, but he wants to gain 20 lbs. I recommended that he stack a test, maybe sustenon 250 mg/week. This stack, being his first cycle should merrit a 20 lbs gain.
Week 1-10 EQ 400 mg/week
Week 1-10 Sustenon 250mg/week

Ifrit said:
No heregothere, this is my second of EQ only. My first was 400mgs for 12 weeks of Syd group and it sucked.

did you see a big difference between QV eq & SYD group eq?

just want you honest opinion, thx.

Back