100mg/mL & 50mg/mL Winstrol recipe...WORKS GREAT

L

lil g

found it on another board....tried it out squeezed through a 25guage needle.....make sure when you filter the powder,BB,BA,PS-80 thats it not not cold or just a little warm it has to be some what on the hot side or it will clog once its cooled down......WOW.......no one was ever able to answer my questions about this.....FINALLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!

----How to make Winstrol Suspension @ 100mg/mL X 20mL in WATER using NO PEG and NO crashing during filtering!---

-2 grams stanozolol powder X 0.75 displacement volume = 1.5mL
-24% BB = 4.8mL
-3% BA = 0.6mL
- 3% Polysorbate 80 = 0.6mL
-DISTILLED Water (ONLY use Distilled Water!) 12.5mL

Procedures:
-Combine stanozolol powder, BA, BB, PS80 and heat until clear while swirling.
-Sterile filter this hormone concentrate into your sterile vials **You should NOT have to filter fast. Let the solution cool until its warm, it should not crash!
-Using a NEW filter, filter in your Distilled water at any pace you like. Be sure to keep swirling the vial as you filter in the distilled water.

*SHAKE the hell out of your Winstrol (winny). <------important!

Complete! You now have Winstrol (winny) @ 100mg/mL X 20mL.

NOTE: your final Winstrol (winny) solution will look foamy or airy. After you shake the hell out of it, let it sit untouched for 3 days. You will see it settle out with the water on top as usual. This will be very micronized and settling out will take DAYS, so dont sweat it!
BTW, it flows through a 30 guage---Muuhhahahahaha!!!!

Lastly, the PAIN IS MODERATE. Not crippling and surely not painless.

Good luck!
*Feel free to share this, just give credit where credit is do.

Diablo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Winny : 50mg/mL X 20mL in Distilled Water NO PEG--

-1 gram Winstrol (winny) hormone (X 0.75 = 0.75mL displacement)

-18% BB = 3.6mL

-2% BA = 0.4mL

-PS80 = 0.5mL

-DISTILLED Water: 14.75mL

Procedures:
Combine Winstrol (winny) hormone, BA, BB andPS80.Heat until CLEAR.
Let solution cool until its warm/hot but not scalding hot.
Filter into your sterile vial.

With a NEW filter, filter in your DISTILLED Water as fast as you wish.

**SHAKE THE HELL OUT IF IT!!
Let it site for 3 days and you will see the Winstrol (winny) sperate out and fall to the bottom of the vial.
You can use it right away if you wish.

by the way when the winstrol melts with the bb, ba and ps80 it wont look white its a off white almost yellow color....so dont worry your doin it right.....once you add the filtered distilled water to it POOF chemical reaction its white baby!

pineapple said:
Why does everyone like injectable Winstrol (winny)? Just wondering. Never used it myself.
I would say not everyone does.

I personally have no interest in even trying it.

needitnow said:
Will this recipe work in bulk applications?

thats my question.....but no one seems to have the knowledge on how to make it in bulk.....no one even has a *WORKING* water based suspension injectable winstrol recipe here either every time i posted something or someone else did they would say "JUST DRINK IT" .... so i finally found a GOOD RECIPE that im sharing with you guys and i hear that same shit *JUST DRINK IT* ....

lil g said:
thats my question.....but no one seems to have the knowledge on how to make it in bulk.....no one even has a *WORKING* water based suspension injectable winstrol recipe here either every time i posted something or someone else did they would say "JUST DRINK IT" .... so i finally found a GOOD RECIPE that im sharing with you guys and i hear that same shit *JUST DRINK IT* ....
Injecting it would produce better results, just like injectable dbol :)

Winstrol in Bulk

I know how to do it in 9lt batch but thats a very valuable information that i am not willing to share...Also its a more expensive process coz you need to acquire a special filtering machine system to filter those amounts.

cheers

so you bump a 4 year old thread just to tell everyone you wont tell them what you know.......nice.......

Did anybody trtied this Winstrol (winny) receipe without PEG ?

I use for the Winstrol (winny) receipe peg + ps80 but it is really a pain in the ass to make it.

What is Polysorbate & PEG?
How do you get the injectable Winstrol (winny) to be White COLOUR?
I would only make Winstrol (winny) that is white, because that white stuff looks sick IMO.

Back