????????

3069bryan

The Game
Is it common to get gear in small plastic looking viles, instead of a big vile. If so is it injectable or oral. This might be a stupid question, but the only time I've seen these, a guy was taking through his mouth.

3069bryan said:
Is it common to get gear in small plastic looking viles, instead of a big vile. If so is it injectable or oral. This might be a stupid question, but the only time I've seen these, a guy was taking through his mouth.

How did you obtain it and what is it supposed to be? Let me guess, you got it from a friend of a friend, and you don't know the name of it but its supposed to make you look like Arnold.

3069bryan said:
It's an amp from IRAN(Test E). My friends and I don't do drugs, and Arnold is old let it go bro.
lol..Yea its common if its a real aburaihan,iran amp.The amp should be in black writing,it should have a batch number,mfg,exp and either a white band around the neck or a white dot on the neck depending on the batch.

If you want to know more post me a picture?... :eyes:

Edit: why do you have amps if your not going to use them?...Or are they for reasearch purposes on your rats? :druggie:

Last edited:
WTF r u doing said:
Edit: why do you have amps if your not going to use them?...Or are they for reasearch purposes on your rats? :druggie:

I was thinking that seemed a bit odd as well :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Grab a neighbor.....stick it in his ass and see if he blows up!!!!! Ok.......seriously...Iran is a funny place yo.........watch out....it might be a weapon of mass destrution that saddam exported to Iran, just too hide it from us in a amp!!!

Back