125mg fina ED

RonZoid12

I was talking to one of my friends at the gym 2nite and i knew he was on 500mg sust/ week. And I knew he was going to run fina at the end. He said he was going to do 75mg ed and didn't think anything of it (besides the fact he would get good results). So 2night I saw him and asked how it was going. He looked good, but then he said he was shooting 125mg fina ed and he had a few weeks left. I almost shit my pants. This is his 2nd cycle and the 2nd time using find. I told him that was way too much but I don't think he is going to listen b/c he has been seeing good results. I told him he would have the same results with 1/2 the dose but i think he is going to keep shooting 875mg fina a week. I never realized some people are until today. I just hope he doesn't hurt himself b/c he is a good kid.

Thats most definatly unnecessary. Tell him to split the dose in half and run it longer. He would prob see better results like that anyway.

ya, half dosage longer would get way better results. what's he even thinking if this is his second cycle. i hope the outcome is positive.

I'm still waiting to run fina, but from what I hear it can have some pretty nasty sides. I would hate to know how he is feeling at 125mg ED, WOW!!!!!

I've done that much before and didn't experience any sides other than a wicked temper. Kidney was fine. But I don't think the results are much better than running half that dose ED.

slobber...he's about 225-230 5'10" maybe. It is deff. way too much for his experience, but one thing i did notice is that his is alot leaner, but he could probably get those results from 1/2 the does ed.

Back