13 weeks out!

Many competetive BBs use drol almost right up to the show. It is all about diet to get the water out, plus some use diaretics also

Champ

Looking big bro! The comp pic looks great.
I too used Test E up to competition but Winstrol (winny) along with it.
Have you been of completely anything since you competed last?

good luck and keep us updated!

Keep posting pics ever 2 weeks,judging by how you looked ripped you will look fucking amazing!!!!
Abs just look crazy for 13 weeks????
Seperation that early tells me it might be hard or force feeding food to keep up that weight.

Bula your profile pic always freaks me out:)

My plans are to try and match my conditioning from those pics back in 04'! Hopefully I have brought up some body parts to make everything flow a bit better as well. Estamated weigh will be some where in between a 15-20 pound increase in competition weight, but again it will depend on how I look! I really only had one full offseason in my three year layoff from competition so I haven't made any dramatic changes!

I'll try to get some pics up soon!

Here is two pictures of me just starting my pre-contest diet three years ago!!!!! The first one is about 18 weeks out and the second is about 11 weeks I estamate!!!! Don't make fun!! LOL

Last edited:
You need a bit more size on your calves,with a huge upper body like that you are going to need extra work on those.Hopefully 11 weeks should give you some time,nice V shape!

Yes, calves do need some work, but not really much I can do about that in the last 11 weeks except work on detail! Hopefullly I will be able to bring them up in the off season, but they have been a hard body part to bring up!

Udated pics 9.4 weeks out!!

Well, I though I might as well give an update! Weight is coming of pretty easy right now just trying to not loose to fast at the moment. I'm 232 lbs in these pics and still to soft in the hams/glute for where I would like to be right now, but the meaty part of my diet hasn't started yet and this is when I make the biggest changes. Still holding a boat load of water so it will be nice to see whats under the H2O!!!!

Last edited:
wow.. youre gunna be diced man!!!

phats,,

PS... when YOU post, sign as blue if u still using my acc't..haha

i have to admit BLUE.... i like the old arnold trickery!!! cuttin the pics off at the calves..... he use to stnd calf deep in water i think...haha

phats

Ok, this is going to get confusing for people with use both using your account Phats! I'll try to get logged in with my old username!

This is pretty much what I eat day and day out! My diet started at 5120 calories split in half between Carbs and protein/fat. Calories would be reduced according to what I looked like each week. So, for example a 100 carb calories and 100 protein calories would be taken out one week and then the next 100 carb and only 50 protein. This is continued until I reach the 6-7 week mark and then my diet will be changed. All starchy carbs will be removed with the exception of oatmeal in the morning and replaced by fiberous carbs!

3 oz (dry) Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat or Shredded Wheat 300
1 ½ cup skim milk 135
8 egg whites 136

1/2 cup cooked rice or 7 oz potato or 1 1/3 cup yam 109
8 oz chicken breast or 15 oz tuna or 13 oz halibut 392
½ cup corn or 1 cup mixed or 2/3 cup peas 70

1/2 cup cooked rice or 7 oz potato or 1 1/3 cup yam 109
7 oz chicken or 4 cartons egg whites 343
½ cup corn or 1 cup mixed or 2/3 cup peas 70

1/2 cup rice or 11 oz potato or 2 cup yam 109
7 oz chicken or 10 oz halibut or 9 oz turkey breast 343
½ cup corn or 1 cup mixed vegetables or 2/3 cup peas 70