?????????

3069bryan

The Game
This might be a stupid question, but just a little advice needed. I'm on my second cycle of test and here lately I've noticed that after I remove the needle most of the test is running back out of the hole that was poked in my butt. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of test. What can I do to avoid this?

This might be a stupid question, but just a little advice needed. I'm on my second cycle of test and here lately I've noticed that after I remove the needle most of the test is running back out of the hole that was poked in my butt. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of test. What can I do to avoid this?

Well how much are you injecting into the area.Second are you going slow when you are injecting it also try to warm it up a bit.Are you only injecting in the glutes.

Yes I agree with sicasso...you may be injecting way too fast. Thats crazy...I use 1.5 inch needle just to make sure its deep in the muscle...what size needle and gauge are you using?

Ive heard some people stretch the skin before injecting this way when the top layers of skin and fat return to normal it acts like a stopper, preventing leakage.

Sounds like you might not be going deep enough, where are you shooting and what length of pin are you using? I used to get a couple drops occasionally when using 5/8" in my delts.

I've gotten this as well. Try leaving the pin in for a couple seconds after you finish pushing the plunger. Also I continue holding pressure on the plunger until after I withdraw.

Some might disagree here but I used to pull the needle out half way, wait 30 seconds then pull out the rest and I quit having the problem with oil running out. dint seem to bleed near as much either....

Back