1500-2k diet on tren and gaining muscle and losing fat?

SonOfZeu$

Never Satisfied
Possible to be on a 1-2k diet, clean diet of course, i've done it naturally on my other thread. But im curious as to can you be on low calories with tren and Anavar (var) and be losing fat fast and gaining muslce, again of course with a strict clean diet.

Gaining muscle is probably out of the question. I would just focus less on muscle gain and more on muscle sparing. Tren and Anavar (var) are excellent choices for that.

i dont know how tall you are, but Im pretty sure thats not enough cals.
I know bikini comp girls that diet down at your low figure.

I also dont think youre going to gain muslce without enough food to build that muscle.
I think you need to be in a bit of a surplus

2 thousand calories might be okay depending on your daily calorie requirements. On the other hand, 1k cals is waaaay to low.

What is your maintenance?

Anyone whos caloric TDE is 2000 is NOT big enough to be using aas. Just my opinion..

First of all you are assuming that we are talking about his TDE. He could be cutting, in which case most people eat 500 calories less than their maintenance. When using a powerful AAS like trenbolone, you could drop your calories even lower while maintaining muscle. Chances are the OP will not build much muscle at a large deficit like this, however he will not lose any. He mentions he did it naturally so he should be able to do it on AAS as well.

Second of all, there are some pretty short guys out there. A 5 4 guy weighting 180 pounds is actually quite impressive. Because of his low height, and weight, he will not require as many calories to maintain his bodyweight.

I suggest 3500-4k cals per day. All clean foods. You won't gain fat if its clean and your on trenbolone so you will pretty much just be gaining muscle also depends ALOT on carb intake and fat intake

2 thousand calories might be okay depending on your daily calorie requirements. On the other hand, 1k cals is waaaay to low.

What is your maintenance?

if you guys look at my diet thread, my pictures are there, im 6ft tall and my whole diet is there, hour by hour, and i was eating 2500-3k cutting 32lbs in 13 weeks from 20% down to about 6%vf

I suggest 3500-4k cals per day. All clean foods. You won't gain fat if its clean and your on trenbolone so you will pretty much just be gaining muscle also depends ALOT on carb intake and fat intake

thank you, you can look at how i look now on my thread "is it possible to lose 1% bf a week" on burning fat. I want to have that look with more defined musle, less fat.

Am on a diet like that 1800 a day because I went to 38% body fat because of the low testad lossing muscle and over all while I always ate healthy with low test and lethargy and no drive to do much fat is enevitable. I have lost fat am down to 36-34 inch waist from 40. Last time I had dropped 10% points on the fat and still loosing I can see it amd feel it amd I have gained now 10 lbs but am also taking in between chicken turkey fish and powder about 300 grams a day of protein. Now I had a good base befpre 190 arpund 12% bf. Is it possible yes. Can spme of that be water retention am sure some but am taking proviron also. No I dont have shreded abs or anything like that but I am realistic that its going to take a while. This is week 8 if am right and I have a drs apt tgis wed so Ill see where am at. I am also doing a lot of low inpact cardio meaning low inpact on my knees and a lot of colume training to add. The last time I actually ran 2 weeks ago I ran 2 miles in 17 min. So everything am doing is working to gain muscle I lost and burn fat I gained. Then again once I hit my mid 20s was when apparently my genetics started to kick in but I never went past 190lbs. Ran way too much to be able to gain much kore weight when I was in.

Possible to be on a 1-2k diet, clean diet of course, i've done it naturally on my other thread. But im curious as to can you be on low calories with tren and Anavar (var) and be losing fat fast and gaining muslce, again of course with a strict clean diet.

I say y bother. Eat clean and train hard and tren will do the rest. I never do "cutting" cycles. If u hone in properly as to what u need macro wise u will lean the fuck out and come out looking great.

Am on a diet like that 1800 a day because I went to 38% body fat because of the low testad lossing muscle and over all while I always ate healthy with low test and lethargy and no drive to do much fat is enevitable. I have lost fat am down to 36-34 inch waist from 40. Last time I had dropped 10% points on the fat and still loosing I can see it amd feel it amd I have gained now 10 lbs but am also taking in between chicken turkey fish and powder about 300 grams a day of protein. Now I had a good base befpre 190 arpund 12% bf. Is it possible yes. Can spme of that be water retention am sure some but am taking proviron also. No I dont have shreded abs or anything like that but I am realistic that its going to take a while. This is week 8 if am right and I have a drs apt tgis wed so Ill see where am at. I am also doing a lot of low inpact cardio meaning low inpact on my knees and a lot of colume training to add. The last time I actually ran 2 weeks ago I ran 2 miles in 17 min. So everything am doing is working to gain muscle I lost and burn fat I gained. Then again once I hit my mid 20s was when apparently my genetics started to kick in but I never went past 190lbs. Ran way too much to be able to gain much kore weight when I was in.

good shit man, keep it up bro. I do stairs for about a hard 20mins and then 10min cool off. Always sweating ballz haha

I say y bother. Eat clean and train hard and tren will do the rest. I never do "cutting" cycles. If u hone in properly as to what u need macro wise u will lean the fuck out and come out looking great.

thanks man will do. I've ran tren before but with out the knowledge of proper diet. Now that i did it without was. I would like to give it a shot where i can have the best results i can have. I am dieting now. So in 8 weeks i will begin tren, test, Anavar (var), and will continue the diet :)

i used to do keto diets and carb cycling and they worked well. But i will never do anything drastic again, just not worth it imo. If u drop carbs after 6pm and cut out snacking, cheat meals, etc. you'll be golden my friend

First of all you are assuming that we are talking about his TDE. He could be cutting, in which case most people eat 500 calories less than their maintenance. When using a powerful AAS like trenbolone, you could drop your calories even lower while maintaining muscle. Chances are the OP will not build much muscle at a large deficit like this, however he will not lose any. He mentions he did it naturally so he should be able to do it on AAS as well.

Second of all, there are some pretty short guys out there. A 5 4 guy weighting 180 pounds is actually quite impressive. Because of his low height, and weight, he will not require as many calories to maintain his bodyweight.

Sorry, I'm not a manlet, I require real calories

Back