16 Lookin for some expert advice

T

tjc

Hey every1 thanks for having me aboard. I am facinated by the sport of Body Building and aspire to compete 1 day. I am 16 and very behind on maturing. I am currenlty only 113 lbs and I am a junior in High School. I have very defined abs and am very strong for my size. I train 5-6 days a week. I eat 5 times a day 40-40-20 diet. I eat very clean actually I havent had sugar or been to a fast food place for 3 years. I have been on a bulking phase many times but always find myself cutting back down because I loose my abs and feel smooth. is there anyway i can bulk without these effects? or do I just deal with it,gain as much as i can then latter think about lossing body fat?

Man you have no idea How much i appreciate that..... I get confused with the body types again...... Does that mean im fat????? I was fat when i was in the 7th grade i lost a whole bunch of wieght. I got scared to eat and went to under 100 pounds!!!!! Kinda scary... I got on track though three years ago and love lifting. wanna be a body builder. I know I got a long way to go but i am very dedicated if you ever meet me you'll understand. I do eat every 3 hours super clean. fat food and sugar hasnt touched these lips in 3 years...... I enjoy learning all I can about nutrition and I like cooking to.

Yeah..... I really dont know how i got here to be honest (lol) I am on Body Building.com and I havent even got half the help I got there then I got being on here for like 15 min....... I really like this place plees guys come on let me stay........ I probably am overtrained.you know teens though we think more is more (lol) I just love going to the gym and pushing my body constantly. Matbey thats why its hard to make gains (lol) I know im going to train myself into an early grave get a massive hernaea and die J.K. but seriously I dont see any harm guys. I just want to be cretected by some real down to earth trainers and learn all i can.

when i was 17, i thought i reached my maximum natural limit, but i was wrong.
when i became 18, i gained strength and size, also thought that was my max. i was wrong.

now im 22 and still gaining some strength in my main lifts as a natural.

Dont ever think of juicing before you reach your early 20's.

What makes you think I wanna juice?????
I dont even look like im 16.... My full growing potential isnt even close to being reached. I just wanna learn training,diet,and cowerse with other people that share my same passion. I dont have many friends at school because all teens want to do now adays is go out and drink and smoke M.J. but not me. I am very dedicated and mature for my age. I get along and most of my friends are grownups. I have alot of work ethic I even own my own business of breeding and raiseing American pitbulls.....no not Mike Vick dogs these are U.K.C. show pits lazy ass dogs!!!! (lol) that and Body Building is my life....
Check out my website and my dogs
http://www.ruffryderpitbulls.com/

Hmm...listen the big brothers and wait a little bit tjc :rolleyes:
You will be thankfull to us...belive me.
Come in 18...it will be time of Rock&Roll :rockband:
See you :)

Eat bro......don't think about it just eat. Lift weights, eat, study, eat, lift, eat, rest and repeat. Wake up at midnight and eat a turkey sandmich as well.

And when I say lift weights I mena when you leave the gym you need help getting in the car..........four years of that routine and you'll be ripe to move to the next level, if that's what you'd like to do......personally I'd hold off on any tyoe of gear until 21, maybe 22.

WHat makes people think I wanna take steriods?????
I though I said how I am just here to learn from you guys.
yeah that is how I train 4-5 maybey even 6 times a week. I go home and pretty much pass out (lol) then wake up and eat then go back to sleep then eat again. Trust me I have no intention on even thinking about steriods. I am glad I can be on this board and everyone take and talks to me as an equal.

I would love to be 16 again. I would fuck so many whores it's not even funny. But at 22 I bet alot of fuckers want to be my age too. O noes.

can you guys cretique my posses?
I know long way to go dont make fun.... I am skinny i know...
I do think my tricep pose is pretty nice though???? maybe not

tjc said:
yeah that is how I train 4-5 maybey even 6 times a week. I go home and pretty much pass out (lol) then wake up and eat then go back to sleep then eat again. Trust me I have no intention on even thinking about steriods. I am glad I can be on this board and everyone take and talks to me as an equal.

No I don't think you understand what I'm saying when I say "eat".........typical would look like this:

Breakfast (following workout) - Oatmeal and protein drink w/dextrose
2 hours later - six eggs (yoke if you like) and protein (chicken, fish, steak)
2 hours later - chicken/tuna with carbs
2 hours later - chicken/tuna with carbs (sweet potato for carb source...in your case any tater will do or any type rice)

Before you go to bed eat a bowl of cornflakes and at midnight get up and eat a couple turkey sandwiches.

I wasn't suggesting you take steroids when you get older......just saying if you'd like it could be an option when you get much older.

Carbs even at midnight ey???? Okay i always was told no carbs after 7 but that diet deffinatly looks like its gonna give me some serious size.... you have no idea how much i appreciate this thank you

im stoked now. I'll keep you updated. Staring tommorow. No matter how much my stomach hurts from all this food (lol) and no matter how much my abs fade. But Now I understand. I am not afraid to lose my stomach muscles because if I put on the size once I cut everything else will be much more pronounced....... I love it.. thank you again

Eat, eat, eat. When you're not hungry, eat more. Also train heavy compound excercises (squat, deadlift, bench).

yeah I train heavy compund. Do all those. 5 -6 times a week. I think I might be overtraining.
Mon
bench 6X 15-10-8-8-6-4
incline 5x 10-10-8-8-6
pullovers 4x10
weighted dips faluire X3
cable crossovers 3X 12-15
tues
chins 4X faluire weighted
deadlift 6X 15-10-8-8-6-4
t bar row 4x10
setted row 4X10
one harm DB row 4X 10-12
wed
squat 6x 15-10-8-8-6-4
front squat 3x10
superset
leg extenstions 3x15-20
leg press 3X10
superset
lunges 3x20
triset
stiff leg deadlifts 5X 10-10-8-6-20
lying leg curls 5x12-15
hyperextenstions 5X15-20
triset
setted calf raises 3X 15-20
leg press for calfs 3X 15-20
smith machine calf raises 3X15-20
thursday
BB curls 6X 15-10-10-8-8-8 Last set drop set and do 21's
close grip Bench press 6 X 15-10-8-8-6-4
superset
Db curls 4X 10
one arm DB extenstions 4X10
superset
ez bar preacher curls 4X10
skull crushers
superset
incline curls 4X12
rope pulldowns4X12
Superset
front wrist curls 4 faliure
reverse curls 4 faliure
hammer curls 4 X12-15
friday
seated Db laterials 1X15
BB military press 5X10-8-8-6-4
superset
db laterails 4X10-12
front raises 4X10-12
superset
seated rear laterails 4X12-15
arnold press 4X10

I dont know if this is alright or not

another thing is. Is a good diet 40-40-20?
THANK YOU

tjc said:
the mear fact that you are posting on site named "Steroid" OLOGY..
and a vast majority of the board discussion is on the use of said substances.

Juggernaut2148 said:
No I don't think you understand what I'm saying when I say "eat".........typical would look like this:

Breakfast (following workout) - Oatmeal and protein drink w/dextrose
2 hours later - six eggs (yoke if you like) and protein (chicken, fish, steak)
2 hours later - chicken/tuna with carbs (sweet potato for carb source...in your case any tater will do or any type rice)

Before you go to bed eat a bowl of cornflakes and at midnight get up and eat a couple turkey sandwiches.

I wasn't suggesting you take steroids when you get older......just saying if you'd like it could be an option when you get much older.

were in the fuck is the red meat at? and veggies...got to eat your veggies.
i would go hang my self if all i had to eat was nothing but tuna and chicken...varriaty of meats for the win. lamb, pork, sea food, chicken, buffalo and other wild game if its available to ya. fuck chicken and tuna daily.

Back