16wk Test C dbol kickstart end with var - opinions and updates throughout

x9

600MG Test C wk 1-16
30mg dbol ED wk 1-6
60mg var ED wk 10-16

I just am creating this thread to post updates as I go along along with blood results etc.

Curious to all of your opinions about this cycle - also, would like to keep acne away as much as possible. I haven't used Arimidex yet, would love to hear opinions about it and the dosage you felt comfortable with.

I'll go ahead and knockout the first few questions everyone is going to ask.

Stats, experience (cycles & lifting), any AI on hand, and what PCT?

I'd personally knock the test to 250pw and keep the dbol (if it isn't your first cycle), and save the var for later.

I'd personally knock the test to 250pw and keep the dbol (if it isn't your first cycle), and save the var for later.

^^^^
What this guy said. Stats are vital in getting advice.
In regards to your question about the adex, I can’t imagine you not needing it. Dosages are dependent on several variables so there is no cookie cutter dose. Dialing your dose in is somewhat a feel but mostly labs to check for sure. This can become more complicated with the more compounds you add.
Common starting point given is .5mg every 3.5 days, but labs will tell the tale.

Read the beginner sticky.

^^^^
What this guy said. Stats are vital in getting advice.
In regards to your question about the adex, I can***8217;t imagine you not needing it. Dosages are dependent on several variables so there is no cookie cutter dose. Dialing your dose in is somewhat a feel but mostly labs to check for sure. This can become more complicated with the more compounds you add.
Common starting point given is .5mg every 3.5 days, but labs will tell the tale.

Stats? Cycle history?

I am on TRT. I have been lifting for a couple of yrs / was an amateur boxer

Difficult to believe that you won't run into issues if you dont use an AI.

Please provide the stats and also read the first cycle sticky. Whatever you decide.....good luck bro. Get bloodwork done and stay safe

Back