18 week pre comp cycle- feedback plz

evolvd

Hi Bros

I've got a comp later on in the year. Its a national and my first at this level. I have planned the 18 weeks leading up to the comp and thought i'd get some feedback :

week 1-14 Sustanon (sust) 500mg e/w
week 1-14 test e 400mg e/w
week 1-18 EQ 600mg ew
week 1-4 slin 10iu p/wo
week 12-18 tren ace 150mg eod
week 1-18 HGH 4iu ed
week 15-18 test prop 200mg eod

The GH i'm still not sure on. It's damn expensive where i'm from, and i'm still not too convinced that i need it 100%. I'm still talking to my much more experienced friends on the GH side of things. I'd love some opinions on the necessity of it.

The reason for the 2 tests is just that thats what i had on hand. The EQ i originally planned for 900mg pw, but later dropped it.

Oh i have some masteron too, but i just thought it would be overkill.

My stats are 5'8" 205lb @ 9%. have been doing juice and training for a long time.

So there it is, what do you think?

Wasn't sure on which forum i should put this on so i put it on both.

you need to learn your own body and know how to manipulate it.

that being said, its common for people to hold considerable water with gh.

for the same reason you might want to discontinue any kind of aromatising steroid before hand as well.

jmo

Would hgh really be worth it? I don't think so.
I'm just guessing but isn't masteron really good for precomp?

toooo much test IMO Sustanon (sust) and test e 900mg and you want to continue this with 200mg of prop later on i dont know looks steep to me i always like to keep things simple

From his avatar it looks like he knows what he's doing. And to be at the national level hes doing something right!

From his avatar it looks like he knows what he's doing. And to be at the national level hes doing something right!

Ik right. This guys diesel! And he's prolly done a loottttt of cycle that's why the doses are high to whoever said too much test.

Oh and hgh will be a waste of money. Don't the muscle growth and performance growth start to come about around 6 months? 18 weeks is only 4 months. But idk

Oh and hgh will be a waste of money. Don't the muscle growth and performance growth start to come about around 6 months? 18 weeks is only 4 months. But idk

No the HGH will not be a waste at all.

First Month
Vivid dreams
Better, sounder sleep
Improved stamina
Increased energy
Optimistic attitude

Second Month
Improved muscle tone
Increased strength
Improved skin tone
Improved nail growth
Better digestion
Weight loss
Improved vision
Enhanced sexual function

Third Month
Improved mental processes
Enhanced productivity
Faster wound healing
Hair regrowth
Increased libido
Increased muscle size
Faster recovery from muscle soreness
Reduced PMS symptoms
Greater body flexibility
Reduced pains

Fourth Month
Heightened improvements of all the above. At times improvements may seem to diminish or plateau. Rejuvenation is still in process. Benefits should resume with continued improvements.

Oh damn. Idk what I was reading=p but that makes me wanna go get some hgh.

here are the 5th and 6th months

Fifth Month

Improved weight loss and reduction of inches
Improved skin texture and appearance
Skin thickening and greater elasticity
Reduction of skin wrinkles
Thickening of hair with a shiny, healthy apprearance

Sixth Month

Diminished cellulite
Improved body contour
Improved eyesight
Improved resistance to colds, flu, and other illnesses
Disappearance of pain and soreness
Excellent exercise tolerance

i guess the key to bodybuilding is finding what works for you. beit training, jucie, diet etc. I have friends who are far more responsive to juice than i am. They can use far less and get great results. That doesn't work for me (& believe me i wish it did). Over the years i have found what works for me. I just like to get a second opinion. It's learning off each other that has got us all to where we are. There are still things like slin and hgh that i'm very keen on exploring and only know what i have read. I can't give someone advice because i haven't experienced it myself. The real lessons are learnt from the people out there doin the stuff.

i guess the key to bodybuilding is finding what works for you. beit training, jucie, diet etc. I have friends who are far more responsive to juice than i am. They can use far less and get great results. That doesn't work for me (& believe me i wish it did). Over the years i have found what works for me. I just like to get a second opinion. It's learning off each other that has got us all to where we are. There are still things like slin and hgh that i'm very keen on exploring and only know what i have read. I can't give someone advice because i haven't experienced it myself. The real lessons are learnt from the people out there doin the stuff.

Well said

Great post man! So true

Damn that makes me want to get some hgh Mutant Boy

Once you get these changes, do they stay with you permanently? ie eyesight, skin, fat loss etc?

Damn that makes me want to get some hgh Mutant Boy

Once you get these changes, do they stay with you permanently? ie eyesight, skin, fat loss etc?

I'd love to know this also. Especially eyesight

evolvd what is your diet gonna look like Protein/Carbs/Fats/Cal....? Also what does your routine look like...Hey mutant what does your look like aw well...I'm bout to start a cycle and I need a nice routine and my diet needs some work...What numbers do you try to hit?

This is my guess. For eyesight an skin, it will put u on a clean slate. And when ur done it will age regularly. Like..... Let's say u hve the skin of a 50 year old . And it makes it look like a 30 year old skin, then it may take 20 years to go back to 50 years old. Just an example and a guess using lodgic. Don't take my word at alll LOL

Back