18 week Test/EQ/var?mast cycle.....

mpheclipse

My cycle is as follows: wks 1-18 750mgs test , wks 1-14 600mgs eq, wks 1-7 50mgs var daily(AM) , wks 12-18 100mgs masteron prop eod, also am running 500 ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 5 days, starting at week 3 all the way to week 17 or 18..... might take a week off Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) around week 7-8 to make sure my body doesnt get used to LH.... My question i s this...... should I incorporate milk thistle after I am done my 7 weeks of var??? Is there anything else I should take to protect myself with this cycle....... I know the eq is mild and test isnt toxic but I dont know about mast and var....... any help would be appreciated.... thanks guys!

you should be fine without a liver protector but if you want take one to be on the safe side... var is the least toxic on your liver out of all steroids cycle looks good bro.. good luck

I'd split the Var 25mg am, 25mg PM but you on so much other stuff it probably makes zero difference.

Var is very tame on the liver but why risk it just add some milk thistle, all it can do is help your body recover.

mpheclipse said:
My cycle is as follows: wks 1-18 750mgs test , wks 1-14 600mgs eq, wks 1-7 50mgs var daily(AM) , wks 12-18 100mgs masteron prop eod, also am running 500 ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 5 days, starting at week 3 all the way to week 17 or 18..... might take a week off Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) around week 7-8 to make sure my body doesnt get used to LH.... My question i s this...... should I incorporate milk thistle after I am done my 7 weeks of var??? Is there anything else I should take to protect myself with this cycle....... I know the eq is mild and test isnt toxic but I dont know about mast and var....... any help would be appreciated.... thanks guys!
unless your on hrt i would end the masteron prop 3 days before post cycle therapy (pct) would start to keep you anabolic right up to post cycle therapy (pct) . if test eth or cyp 2 weeks after the last test inject , omnas or sus 3 weeks , etc.

Back